Chapter Seven

This chapter may be a trigger to some of you, if you ever need to talk I'm sure Dani and I would love to help you. The song on the side goes quite well with the chappy.

Harry-

My heart froze when those words left my mother's mouth. "I- Uhm.. No.." I said nervously, glancing over at Louis. 

"Then why did he come? I thought maybe you two were together." She said. I wanted to slit my throat right then and there. I looked over at Louis and his face was disgusted. 

"I am quite happy with a girl." He said, and the way he said girl made my stomach churn. I set my fork down, standing up quite fast. "Uh.. Excuse me." I say softly and make my way out of the room, running up stairs.

I slammed my door shut, seeing the my cat was on the window seat. Perfect. I cried silently as I sat down next to her, pulling her onto my lap. He's disgusted by me. I'm a freak. I'm disgusting. I glanced over at my bedroom, wondering if I should visit my old friend.

My decison came to a yes, and I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I opened the drawer, grabbing my friend and looking in the mirror.

Look at yourself, Harry. My thoughts said. You're disgusting, your hair is gelled too much, your glasses are too big, and those trousers are up way too high.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I drug the blade across my wrist, hissing at the burn I felt. That burn soon turned into a good kind of pain. I made a few more cuts before rinsing them out and wrapping my wrist with bandage. 

 Alma would be so mad with me if she knew what I did. The last time I cut myself, she didn't talk to me for a week. She kept telling me I was too good for that type of thing, but I couldn't help it. I walked back into my room, plopping down on the bed.

Dusty pranced over to me, sniffing at the bandage on my wrist. "Meooow" She mewed, obviously not pleased. Sometimes I think she knows what's going on, but then I remember she's just a cat. I heard a knock on my door, causing me to pull my sleeve down.

"Come in." I found myself saying, the door opened to reveal my sister, Gemma. "Hey, Hazza." She smiled. I forced a small smile back and she sat on the edge of my bed, laying down next to me.

I automatically cuddled with her, loving our bonding sessions. "Mum told me what happened, I can't believe she said that to you, Haz." She sighed, frowning.

"I just.. He hates me now." I whimpered, subconciously playing with the bandage. I looked over at Gemma, who's eyebrows were furrowed and she was staring right at my wrist.

Fuck.

I LOVE HOW IM THE ONE THAT UPDATES THE DAY AFTER THE OTHER PERSON. LIKE. XD -Mikky