Chapter 1

Raven shifted slightly in her bed. A faint mewling rung in her ears. A groan slipped from in between her lips as she open her eyes slowly. She began to sit up in her bed. The meowing once again came from across the room. Her feet lightly stepped onto the ground after swinging them over her sheets.
"School..." She groaned, not fully thinking before saying. She sat there on the bed waiting for her brain to wake up.
After her 'waking up' moment, she turned her head to the side to glance at the clock that was a fair distance across the room. Standing up, she turned her body behind her to face her bed and attempted to make the crappy thing. She slipped off her pajama pants staring into her dark walk-in closet, searching for possible outfits. Bending over felt like hell as a cramp made way into her sides. She slipped on a tight black skirt with leggings with little skeletons on them. She named each skeleton after Sans and Papyrus, both Undertale characters.
She put on a white spaghetti-strapped crop top with a black cross on it. She put a small elastic choker around her neck. Lastly she placed a flower crown with roses of the color black over her head.
Walking to the restroom, she found her black sweater which contained two small cat ears on the hood laying on the floor.
Picking it up, she called the the kitchen, where her mother was most likely to be. "Keep my damn clothes off the floor, will ya?!" Raven only made out a small amount of words, not really caring what the rest of the sentence was. Her mother was very sweet, and tried to be one of those 'hip' mothers. Although she tried so hard, she failed greatly.
She threw her hoodie through the crack of the door leading to her room. Finishing her morning routine, she made her way around the house to see if she forgot something that she needs at all.
As soon as she stepped into her room, she immediantly spotted her hoodie, laying limp on the foot on her bed. Sighing, she snatched it up and smashed it into her bag.
Making her way out the door, Raven shot glances with a blue-haired girl across the street. The girl looked down at Raven through the second story window with a smile stretched across her face. Raven smiled back at her and watched as the girl turn and run out her bedroom door. Raven paced over to the front door just as the girl opened it. She plants a kiss onto her cheek slowly. The blue haired girl by the name of Skylar blushed a little. The couple took each other's hand and walked out the door to the bus stop.
Soon later the bus came skidding around the corner. The doors flew open before the bus even came to a complete stop. Raven and Skylar stepped on quietly, soon coughing due to the puff of smoke the driver blew from their worn out cigarette. They took the seats that had the least smell of smoke, and sneakily slid the indow open. The girls chatted quietly in the back, sometimes pecking each other on the lips while cuddling. The driver seemed discusted but decided not to say anything because he decided to be 'considerate' until another high school student decided to speak up.
"Hey! No lesbians allowed!" The high schooler spat. Although the two girls were used to the criticism, it still hurt them. Raven stood up quickly in defence. "Dont you know its impolite to talk on a bus!?" Raven called back quietly. Skylar placed her hand on her girlfriend's arm. Her shyness took over most of the time. "M-Maybe we should get off on the next stop..." She looked up at Raven.
Raven sat back down and quietly waited for the next stop. She did whatever Skylar asked just to keep her happy. As soon as the bus stopped, Raven stepped off, holding her hand out towards Skylar, helping her off. As soon as the two girl settled onto the ground, they turned to face each other, holding hands. They stared quietly into each others eyes before kissing each other and heading to the high school.

Okie, okie. This is a pretty short chapter. I have just grown pretty bored of writing and... I guess I will see you next chapter?