|23| Dress Hunting

"I'm telling you he was there, I saw him with my own eyes", she swore.

"Are you sure Vause? Describe exactly what he was doing, maybe you got it all wrong", she said.

Alex told her how when she was walking around the Piper's school, she heard voices in the hallway. She didn't mind it at first, thinking it was probably just some student from another after-school activity, but then she heard a voice she knew: Trevor's. She looked and saw he was dealing with this guy in the hallway. They were very discreet about it, but when she saw the guy give him the money, she knew exactly what was going on.

"Maybe the guy just owed him money so he was paying him off", Stella suggested.

Alex scoffed, "Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what was happening".

"Oh how I love your sarcasm Vause", she chuckled, "now look, it just doesn't make any sense! Trevor always told us the rich kids are always off limits, it's his own rule, why would he break his own rule?"

"That's the part that I'm trying to figure out", Alex sighed and she thought to herself for a moment what Trevor was up to.

She knew whatever it is, it can't be good. Trevor always did things incognito when he was doing something bad. She knew Trevor better than anyone, and Alex knew for a fact that whatever he's up to, he's been up to for a while.

While Alex was deep in thought she saw Stella's eyes go wide.

"What?", Alex asked her, "What is it?"

Stella seemed to be shocked, still remaining mute. Her mouth opened but no noise came out.

"Jesus Carlin spit it out! What is it? Do you know what's happening with Trevor?", she questioned her.

Finally finding her words, "What if Trevor made that rule because he didn't want us to deal with them. What if he wanted to make extra money for himself so he told us not to deal with the rich kids so he had no competition."

That selfish, manipulative, lying asshole.

- A FEW DAYS LATER -

"How's this one look?"

She looked up, briefly looking at the dress, "That one's nice", she commented.

"But you're barely looking at them", Piper pouted and whined.

"I am looking at them, it's just kinda hard to focus with this in front of me", she gestured at her girlfriend.

Piper blushed, but then decided to tease her, "Oh so you can't focus because my ugliness is blinding you", she pretended to be offended.

"No no no no no", Alex got up and wrapped her arms around Piper's waist.

"You", she kissed her neck, "are absolutely gorgeous."

Piper smiled, and quickly looked around to see if anyone could see them.

"No one's looking", Alex assured her and continued kissing her neck, leaving a little love bite.

Piper closed her eyes, relaxing and enjoying the sensation running through her body. Whimpering, and jerking a little while Alex nibbled away on her soft skin.

Suddenly a deep voice was heard loud and clear behind them, "Excuse me".

They backed off each other startled by manly voice. He crossed his arms in disapproval and Alex knew right away that this guy was disgusted by what he had just witnessed.

She had dealt with homophobes before, well pretty much all her life, but she was worried that this would be Piper's first time.

Panicking, she spoke before the guy could even open his mouth, "Come on Pipes, let's get going", she told her.