That Rich Girl _NotThatKindOfGal

_____________________________

This book is so elegant. I seriously will marry this book, but it is NO longer available R.I.P ;( I'm so sad because this book was flawless and confident. This is the legend of That Rich Girl...

_________________________________________________________

   All rich teenage girls are obnoxious, petty, dramatic, hurtful and all about themselves...So not true. Well, sometimes. Bree Litman is not just any rich teenage girls. She is the heiress to her parent's billion empire ranging from everything they invested in. They have invested in sports cars, metal industry, factories, etc. But not only that, they posses so many companies that roll in millions every year that she cannot keep track of whatever they own unless she heard the brand's name, which usually has the name Litman in them. She doesn't lavish in her wealth, but she didn't abhor it like love novel cliché princess. She tolerates it. But being under such stress and a world filled with the Green ($) some part of her died along due to many kidnapping incidents attempted on her and when she was kidnapped in one particular incident that leads to an accident, her feelings died permanently. Her parents sent her away to a school called Constantine Alistronia High the influence of her five very handsome and extraordinary friends. Is the ice queen going to melt? Or is she always going to be That Rich Girl.

__________________________________________________________________

R.I.P I love you baby! <3 This book brings the whole meaning to life.