Doors and birds

I don't know why but i can remember once in school i was walking in the morning with my friend (eviemip i think it was) and there are really annoying doors in our school that you have to push the right one open first before you can do the left one.
As i said,i was with my friend,i was on the left and she was on the right
We were walking up to a door.
We were walking at the same pace so i didnt know whether i should i open the door or not so it was a choice between seeming needy and weird (opening the door)or lazy or rude (leaving it for my friend).
Being me i decided to just go for being an idiot so i decided to walk into the door.
Well done me.
I laughed it off and walked through the door after my friend.
Then it got awkward.
I realised my english tacher was behind us and saw me walking into a door so he thought it'd be great to comment on it by saying  "Surely you know which door to open by now?" So that was when i probably turned into the tomato snapchat filter.
I felt my cheeks burn and go bright red. i am so stupid and my english teacher thinks I'm really weird and probably hates me.
He knows im so shy and cannot speak to people unless they're friends and family so i just froze up when he asked me "Why is the girl that reminds Katniss of Prim (hunger games) like a bird?"
I also had no clue so i just didnt say anything as the faces of my form stared everloomingly at me , burning me with there glares (See I'm not too bad at English.) And then he had the (decency?) to say "did she say someyhing" and everyone laughed.
I was just thinking fuck the hell off.
he also calls me 'tiegs' (pronounced teeeeegs) (G- I probably started that 🤗) which the popular chavy people started calling  me and when i told then to stop they got annoyed at me.
anyways my name is Tiegan and i hate nicknames.
ha that sentence sounds like a rehab place 'my names homer and im an alcoholic
(I know that's not funny but meh thats how my mind works)or for full house peeps 'My names joey and im a congaholic'  well thanks for reading my everlasting rambles . That's all folks!