~ 2 ~

I am so fed up.  I've been revising for four hours and it's driving me insane.  Kocoum nudged my leg from where he has been lying on the floor, keeping me company, not leaving my side once.  Kocoum tilted his head towards my window in a way of asking to go outside, "let's go on a walk, a little fresh air will do me good" standing up I pulled on my black coat with a fur hood and my black Nikes as I already had a pair of leggings and a white tee on.  I tied my hair up in a ponytail and stepping outside with Kocoum, breathing in the cool fresh nights air as I quietly locked the door.  I turned around and started walking down the path to my house and into the trees.  That's one thing I love about living in the forest in Forks, it's quite and no one lives out here so we don't have to hide.  Kocoum and I walked further into the forest taking deep breaths and letting go of all my stress.  I walked towards a little stream when I saw a movement in the trees and I stopped walking and hid behind a tree Kocoum crouching beside me as we saw the movement again this time it was more than one person, "what are you doing out here this late Arizona ?" a harsh voice said from behind me, I turned around to face them "Hey Emmett" I said meekly "you didn't answer my question" he growled his whole appearance going darker, Kocoum all of a sudden appeared from behind me and got in a protective stance in front of me and hissed at the huge vampire in front of me, "Kocoum," I said placing my hand on his back carefully "he's not going to hurt me," Kocoum looked back at me as Emmett stared curiously as to how I had managed to stop a massive black panther from ripping him limb from limb, "He's my soulmate" I said now looking Emmett square in the eye "how? what? you have to explain everything to me now"he said in shock then turned into a firm voice to get his point across "well you might as well get the rest of the vamps," I said turning around "Now where's your house?" 

"Arizona how do you know? you used to smell human but now I don't even know what you smell like... just forest" Jasper said sternly at first but then his voice drifted to a more confused tone, "how do I know what? that you guys are a bunch of vamps ? that Em and I are soulmates ? or that I know all of your backstories just by looking at you ?" I said giving them a few options while looking at Kocoum lying on the floor of the Cullens living room, his head resting on my feet.  I looked back up at all of them as their faces showed many different reactions but the main one was surprise.  "Well I already know you are a bunch of trustworthy folks so I'll tell you everything  but you must promise me you will not tell a soul, living or dead," I said with an extremely serious face showing them if they said anything  to anyone I would put them trough Hell and back, " of course" Carlisle said not breaking eye contact desperately wanting to know what I was and if I put his family in danger, that was something I admired.

"Well as you've noticed I'm not human, vampire nor wolf and Kocoum never leaves my side," I scratched in between the big cats ears before continuing "It might sound insane so I'll go slow.  My name is Arizona Ellerton, only daughter of Eric and Samantha Ellerton," I stopped when I saw Carlisle sit up a little bit straighter " the royals?" he questioned, I nodded before staring again "anyway as Carlisle rightly said a second ago my family are royals... Royal Angels to be precise.  There has been a prophecy for thousands and thousands of decades among my people.  The prophecy goes that a girl, of a royal bloodline, will be mated to another of a different species and will have a crown tattoo behind her ear, so her people will know who she is, she will get said tattoo when she is born and she will be the strongest of her kind.  The girl being the strongest angel that will ever live needs someone that will reflect her personality, and have the same mindset and flare as her, to protect her when her soulmate can not, she will receive a spirit animal at birth and he/she will leave when she leaves.  Now this animal could be a goat or a hamster it really depends on the person and their spirit hence spirit animal." I explained watching their heads nodding taking in the new information "but to shorten it I'm the girl in the prophecy," I pointed towards myself "Kocoum is the spirit animal," I gestured towards him as he purred against my feet and ankles, making me giggle.  "Is there anything else?" Esme asked from where she was seated on the sofa beside Carlisle, holding onto his arm " yes actually, the only way an angel can die is a knife coated in their soulmates blood to the heart." I said "which is impossible as Emmett has no blood " Bella inquired "correct" I smiled at her sensing how she was slightly uncomfortable "Oh! every royal angel has a gift and mine is mimicking, pretty much I meet someone with a gift and my body mimics it and once I've mimicked it once I have that gift forever so I have lots of gifts and I'll spare you going through them all."