Chapter 4

"What if I say no?" I ask Taylor P1.
"You can't say no. You are coming no matter what," Taylor P1 replied.
"Well, then it's a good thing I say yes," Taylor says.

"Taylor, honey, who are you talking to?" Taylor's mother asked as she and her husband walked in the hospital room.
"Uh, no one. You must have heard talking from another room," Taylor says, stammering.
Taylor's mother gave a her a quizzical look, but finally said,"Oh. Honey, we just spoke to the doctor,and he said you will have to stay in here for few more weeks."

"What? But I feel okay."
"Well they just want to make sure you have no head or brain injuries that have not yet revealed themselves," Taylor's mother said.
"Sorry about this. Me and your mother are just happy you're okay," added Taylor's father.

"We are going to stay for a while. Is there anything you want to do in here?" asks Taylor's mother.
"Uh, no."

Her parents go to sit down in on the chairs. Taylor sees her father is about to sit on Taylor P1. Her eyes widen, but Taylor P1 gets up before coming in contact with Taylor's father. She then sat in the last chair available and watched and listened as the conversation continued.

**********

"That was really weird," Taylor said.
"And really long. We were wasting time just sitting around. We need to leave tonight," Taylor P1 said.

"What? How will we even get there? What about my family?-"
"Okay, calm down. We will have to leave in the same spot I arrived. You will be back soon enough so don't worry about your family. I can get you out of here. Just do everything exactly as I say. Got it?"

"Yes."

********

"To get back to my universe, we must go through the spot I entered. Your basement," said Taylor P1 as she was unhooking Taylor from all the machines.
"What if this stuff is the only thing keeping me alive?" Taylor asked Taylor P1.

"Your mom said that the only reason your still is to just make sure your head is completely healed. You're fine."
"But what if my head isn't completely healed and I have a tumor or something?" Taylor asked worriedly.
"Then the doctors on my Earth will fix you. Alright, now we just have to get out here. Hold on to me and you will become invisible too. DON'T let go. Got it?"
"Yes," Taylor replied.
"And keep your mouth shut."

Getting out was easy. Both Taylors literally just walked out the door. Once outside Taylor asked,"So what about my family? They'll notice I'm gone and will come looking for me."
"You will only be gone a a day or two, three tops. Then you will come back and everything will be normal again," Taylor P1 explained.

"Okay. So... How do we get to Earth P1? Do we hop in a space ship?" Taylor asked.
"No. We go through a portal. See, to jump universes, there must be a wormhole between them. But to access that wormhole and go through it, we must add particles to open the portal. I have a watch that will release the particles to open the portal, and then close it when we reach Earth P1," Taylor P1 explained.

"Oh. Will traveling through the portal hurt?"
"No. But you will see things. Memories from your world, memories from mine. Do NOT get distracted by those things. It can leave you stranded in the wormhole and in space. And do not let go of me."
"Okay... So what do you want me do on Earth P1?" Taylor asked.

"I will tell you on Earth P1. I hope your ready, because we're here."