Forbidden

~Max POV~

 Everyday Jess will invite me over to play Hide and Seek on MC. Here is the catch she does this ship with me Ross which makes me say no,she says she will stop the ships,I say yes,I go on the game, we start to record, and she starts. I hate when she does It but I like it at the same time. I tell her " JESS WILL YOU STOP THE SHIPIING WITH ME AND ROSS IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" "NEVER MITHROSS FOR LIFE!" says Jess. I told her "YOU ARE SO STUPID!"

~Ross' POV~

 Me, Max, Adam, Jess, and Red were doing a video when Jess Started her shipping thing Between me and Max. I muted my mic. and went to Adam's office whispered in his ear to mute his mic. When he did I told him "Max and Jess need to stop this it happens every time." He told me "I know but I know a way it will stop." I asked "How can we do that it is almost impossible." He told me "Oh no it isn't all we have to do is get one of you in a "RELATIONSHIP" ,and since I know Max will say no you have to do it." I said "ok but who can be my "Girlfriend" we don't know anyone who can be.....do we?" adam looked at me with an evil smirk and said "I do but she isn't real" I asked "wait is it Miku~Chan?" he said "Maybe..." I just squealed with joy.

~Jess'POV~

 Life couldn't be happier until my ship started to sink. Let me tell you what happened. While we were recording and I was messing with Max with my ship Ross Interrupted. He said " STOP I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" My heart sunk when I heard that but I was happy for him.

~Max's POV~

 My heart sunk when I heard that I think It broke in two. I thought I would of had a heart attack when I heard that but I'm not Demi Lovato. But lets be real Even if I got together with Ross Sprinkels would of tried to kill me cause well he HATES ME WITH A PASSION! So if we wanted to get together he would have to drop DEAD before anything. But Ross loves him and if he died or if i killed him he would never make a video again and shut down his channel.

~Auther-Chan's POV~

Sorry for not making this sooner but I had Writers Block. I hope you like this if you do want more then Give me 10 Votes and I will do another one.

Srry I had to XD

Word count - 445