He Asks You Out

Ashton: You had met through your job at the Starbucks since you two had ended up working the night shift together a few nights ago. So when you came into work this morning and saw him cleaning tables you smiled and greeted him. "Hey Ash, did you just get here?" You asked him, tying your apron on and starting to clean out the machines again just in case the last workers hadn't done it properly. "Nah, I've been here awhile, Joan said she'd pay me a little extra if I came earlier and I have to pay college loans and stuff." He answered. "Priorities." You smiled. "You're awful happy this morning is something wrong?" He giggled and turned over the closed sign to open. You knew he was referring to the fact that whenever you have morning shifts like these, you usually complain and avoid talking unless it's to the customers. "I'm just happy I get to work with you." You blushed and so did he at your confession. He joined you behind the counter and you to were silent for a bit. "(Y/N)? Can I ask you something?" He asked, avoiding eye contact. "Of course." You answered. "I just... I had so much fun with you the other night, you made me forget I was doing actual work and I just wanted to know if maybe you'd want to go on a date with me sometime?" You smiled at him took his hand. "Of course." "Yes!" He said pumping a fist in the air and smiling brightly. "I-I mean cool, I'll, um... Text you." You laughed at him and he grinned at you. You could already tell this relationship would last.

Calum: You had been tutoring Calum with math for about a month now and you could say that you two were really close. Even though he was the soccer star and you were the nerd, whenever you met for those short study sessions, it seemed you and him were the only two in the whole world. Today you were helping him do some Algebra prep for a unit test since the only problem he had with the subject was not remembering the rules that were necessary. He was actually doing really well, indicating that your sessions were visibly helping him and that he started to care about his math work. "You're doing actually really well." You laughed as you continued to snack on some popcorn you had made earlier. "Nah you're just a good tutor." He winked at you before laughing with you. He sat upright on your bed and tossed his pencil down. "I'm done." He said proudly. You checked his work and smiled lightly as he did everything perfectly and just how you had taught him. "You're going to ace this test." You assured him. "You really think so?" He looked excited and you nodded. "How can I even thank you for this?" He asked, a genuine glint in his eyes. "I don't know." You giggled setting his work down. "I mean, I do have an idea... If you're up for it." You felt your eyebrows furrow. "Like what?" You asked. "I-I'd like to maybe take you out on a date." He immediately lost his joking manner and looked seriously into your (y/e/c) eyes. "I, um... When we started these I really wasn't excited but... Now that I've gotten to know you, you're a really amazing girl, (Y/N). I understand if you don't want to but I don't know." You were at a loss of words and Calum started to worry about being rejected and making the whole situation awkward until you nodded your head and blushed. He gave you a genuine smile. "Great I'll, uh, send you the details sometime tonight, I've got to go." He packed up his stuff and you finally found your voice. "I'm looking forward to it." You smiled and he blushed before waving and heading out of your house, leaving you to think about these new growing feelings.

Luke: you and Luke had generally hung out with the same friend group all through high school and were pleasantly surprised when you both decided to go to the same college next fall. Since you had this new common ground you and Luke put in a little more effort to actually get to know each other. One day, you two both ended up in the library where you were going to study for your finals but instead you ended up just talking. Since you two had an irregular study hall, no one was in the library except the librarian who said it was fine for you two to talk. "I still can't believe we're going to the same college next year." He said folding up the study packet, finally admitting that you wouldn't be doing any more work. "I know right? It's crazy." You agreed putting your stuff in your turquoise plaid back pack. "Hopefully our dorm rooms will be close." You laughed. "Yeah really though, I'm pretty shy around people I don't know." He blushed and ran his hand through his hair. "I'm sure tons of people will want to get to know you though, you seem like a fun guy." You assured him. "Plus I'll be there, I'll do all the talking." He smiled in spite of himself. "Yeah about that..." He started. "What?" You questioned, not knowing where he was going. "Okay I'm going to be honest here, I've liked you for literally so long but I haven't had the guts to even talk to you and I was kinda wondering if maybe, since we won't be separated long distance or anything for awhile, you'd want to go out on a date with me and see where it takes us." He started chewing on his bottom lip and you smiled. "Yeah... Actually yeah. I'd really like that." Relief washed over his face and the bell rang signaling your study hall was over. "Um, how about I pick you up after school and we go do whatever?" He asked nervously. You nodded. "Yeah just text me before you show up." You flashed him another smile and tossed your bag over your shoulder before walking out of the library, already excited for your date with Luke.

Michael: Ever since you were hired as the bands hairstylist, you had had your eyes on Michael Clifford. There was just something about his gorgeous green eyes and his full pink lips that just simply drew you to him. The nice part about being their hair stylist was how you could keep yourself updated on the real affairs of the band instead of having to decode the articles in the magazines about them, trying to decide which parts were real and which were fake. So, knowing the real band, you quickly became friends with all of them. Especially Michael. You found yourself purposely spending more time on Michael hair just to talk with him more. It's not like anyone noticed and nobody complained that it took so long so you continued this. Today was a dye day. Looking forward to the fact that you would be spending even more time with Michael than normal, you could hardly contain your excitement while doing the other boys' hair. When it was finally Michael's turn, you quickly fell into a normal conversation. "You want blue again, right?" You asked holding up the box to his hair. "Yep!" He agreed cheerfully. You concentrated hard on making sure you didn't get any bleach on the sensitive parts of his head and he laughed. "What are you laughing at?" You questioned smiling. "Your concentration, it's cute." You blushed at his comment. "I'll try to look more concentrated then." You answered and continued your work. Right before you were finishing the bleaching job, Michael spoke again. "Hey (Y/N)?" "Yeah?" You asked confused. "I-I don't know if we're allowed to but, I'd like to take you on a date sometime." You set down your bleach brush and met his eyes in the mirror. "Are you serious?" You asked, not believing he would actually want to date you too. "Of course. Unless you don't want to." "I'd like that." You smiled and continued your work. For the rest of your dye job, you and Michael talked about what to do on your date and you couldn't be happier.