The Back of the Bus

The guys had just finished another magnificent show and had retreated to their tour buses: Andy, you, and Patrick sharing one, while Joe and Pete shared the other. Normally it was just Andy and Patrick, but Patrick wanted you to come with this time. You thought it was a good idea, but with a little hesitation: you thought you might get in the way. Patrick insisted you wouldn't, so you agreed to tag along. You had to admit that the guys loved having you along and you weren't in the way as much as you had originally thought. It was a nice break from your hectic daily life.

"Great job guys," you say as you high-five Andy and Patrick.

"Thanks," Patrick says as he laughs and pours you and him a glass of champagne.

Andy continued to pour water in the third glass. You had to laugh at him sometimes, but in all reality, you were glad he was straight-edge and made the decisions not to drink or do drugs. You somewhat admired him for that actually.

The three of you continued to talk for a long time, while you snuggled up against Patrick from time to time. He didn't mind, he enjoyed it actually, pulling you closer to him every time you did that. You and him had been married for about three years, but to this day, you swear you still feel sparks with him, and tonight, you intend to prove your theory again.

Shortly after you all had run out of things to talk about, Andy retreated to his bunk, leaving you and Patrick in the front part of the bus. You looked at him with your gorgeous eyes that he loves so much and kissed him. Sure enough, you felt sparks again and you smiled while you kissed him. You got up and grabbed his hand, leading him into the back of the bus. You kissed him again after closing the door, then continued to push him onto the bed. You climbed on top of him, him pulling your shirt off in the process. He reached around you and unhooked your bra, throwing it at the door, making the metal clasps hit the door and make a loud noise. You could hear Andy laughing quietly to himself because he knew exactly what was going on. The two of you smiled a little, then continued to kiss. He groped and caressed your breasts while you were grinding on top of him, making him moan quietly. You climbed off of him and made him lay at the edge of the bed. You got down on your knees and pulled his shorts and underwear to his ankles. You wasted no time putting his member in your mouth, making him let out a slightly louder moan as he threw his head back. After you had finished your job, he grabbed you and pulled you up onto him. He positioned himself at your entrance and thrusted into you. He grabbed your hips as he kept thrusting into you harder. You took control and started to go faster. You were going up and down on him, making you both moan. Suddenly, he flipped you over to where he was hovering over you. He thrusted into you again, making you throw your head back. He ran his fingers through your hair and leaned in closer to you. He kissed you, you breaking the kiss to let out a loud moan because Patrick had gotten on the perfect rhythm. You shut your eyes tightly as your body tensed up and you convulsed around him.

"Come for me baby," you can faintly hear him say.

As you recover, you let out a loud moan. You pull him closer and kiss him deeply. Soon after, he gasps in your ear and moans a deep moan as he releases inside you. As your breathing dies down, he falls down beside you, taking you in his arms. He kisses you and says, "I like the back of the bus.. Maybe you should come with more often."

You laugh and kiss him again. The two of you curl up even closer together and shortly fall asleep in each others arms.