|3| Bella and School |3|

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Oh no, not me

Ellie:

"Ellie! Get up! Jake's on his way over!" Charlie yells from downstairs.

I groan and get out of bed. I pull on a black tshirt, black jeans, a brown leather jacket and combat boots. I put on basic face makeup and leave my hair curly.

Then I walk downstairs and come face to face with my worst enemy... My older sister.

"What are you doing here?" She glares.

I look at her in disbelief, "I live here now."

"Oh." Is all she says.

I sigh in frustration and continue making my way to the kitchen. I make myself a quick breakfast burrito and wait for Jacob on the front porch. I sit on the front steps and tap my right leg up and down anxiously and stare at the ground.

"It's going to fall off if you keep doing that." Someone says.

I look up and see Jake. I'm too nervous to say anything back. Fuck you Renee for making me move out here.

"Hey," Jake says sitting next to me, "don't worry about today. My friends and I will help you out."

"Thanks Black." I smile.

"No problem Younger Swan." He smiles cheekily, "But we really need to get to school. I don't want to be late."

I follow Jake to his car and get in. About twenty minutes later we're at school. The car ride wasn't awkward at all. I felt comfortable with Jake.

We finally get to school. I take a deep breath and get out of the car.

"I'll show you where the office is and all your classes." Jake says happily, "But seriously, don't worry. You'll be fine."

"Jake." I deadpan, "I'm the whitest person here. Everyone is staring at me."

Jake laughs out loudly, "C'mon."

Jake leads me to the office where there's a large grumpy lady behind the desk.

"Um hi I'm new here." I smile.

"Obviously." She grunts.

I raise my eyebrows and look at Jake. He's trying to stifle a laugh.

I turn back to the mean office lady, "Well, I need my schedule and my ID."

"What's your name?" She grunts.

"Elizabeth Swan."

She goes to the filling cabinet and pulls out my file, plopping it down in front of me.