i dont know

im not shure what to say about whats going to happen... just read, i guess thats all i can say.

spoilers and kisses

SB

 CLARA POV

i could hear mumbling, only it wasent mumbling it was the doctor, he was talking to me, and it wasent the eveil doctor it was my doctor. i could feel his breath on my face but all i could see was a cross doctor standing across from me. i felt a hand on my sholder "clara stand up to what ever is scareing you, then it will go away." i could hear him now, my vishion was still messed up but still, i steayed myself on my feet and walked over to the doctors, my head still throbbing and rembering what happened on trenzalor .

DOCTOR POV

"doctor," she started. it was me, i was what was sareing her. but she was faceing away from me now  and talking like there was a group of people." you say im stupid and useless but, im not, i saved you all of you, so many times, i had dreems of my self dieing and the doctor not saveing me, of my doctor not saveing me, but thats not it i was dieing saveing him. so your wrong!" oh my galifray! she was talking to me, of the past me's, someone is trying to turn her againts me but shes my clara, my thoughts are interuped by a clara, she was standing wright infront of me ,so close to me" and as for you chin boy, you dont hate me, and i can prove it"