Chapter Four

Tazzy’s Pov

“Oh my god are you two alright?” I practically screamed as Senna and Andy shuffled into my apartment. They looked like they were half drowned and then put out to dry. CC ran off into the back somewhere and then returned promptly with towels. 

“Thanks man.” Andy said as he grabbed up the towel. 

“Yeah CC, thanks.” Senna chipped in before turning to me, “Yeah we’re just… a bit shaken…”

“How is your b-.” 

Senna slapped a hand over my mouth as she had her eyes wide and panicked, “I need to speak with you in the other room. Now.” She stated. 

Senna turned and walked out so I began to follow her but before I walked out of the room I motioned to Andy to follow us slowly. We entered into my room and I sat down on my bed while Senna took up pacing. I stood there and waited for her to say something but of course she wasn’t. All the distraught singer was doing at the moment was pacing back and forth while muttering under her breath in some unintelligible murmur. “Senna, I take it you didn’t tell Andy that he has a mini him on the way?” I stated. 

Senna just looked to the floor as she stopped pacing, “Yeah… I’m just… well fuck it I’m a chicken shit about it!”

“A chicken shit about what babe?” Andy asked as he came into the room. 

Senna resembled a fish as she opened and closed her mouth repeatedly, “I… well… God dammit Tazzy Elizabeth Jones you bitch!” She yelled at me. 

I grinned and held up my hands in an innocent manner, “Well you see I think I should run. So… um… no fucking in my bed when you two work everything out.” I promptly raced out of the room. 

Entering into the living room I ran smack into CC. Falling down on my butt I looked up at him and blinked really big. He grinned before picking me up and putting me onto the couch, “So… what was this big secret that Andy and I weren’t supposed to know?” He asked as he settled next to me. 

I only smirked and scooted over away from him to a comfortable distance. Unfortunately he scooted closer which in return I scooted further away. We kept this up until I was squished against the arm of the chair and he was practically sitting on me, “So… wanna tell me now?” 

I bit him on the arm. As he yelled and jumped up I quickly rolled off of the couch and onto my feet with a triumphant smirk, “Nope.”

CC rubbed his arm and pouted at me, “That hurt Tazzy…”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh please, suck it up Mora.” 

CC chucked before he moved back into the living room and sat down on the couch. I went into the room as well and took a seat on the floor before flipping the television onto the weather channel again. Once again the radar showed a large expanse of red, pink, and yellow centered right over the area. I sighed and then tossed the remote to CC and told him to put on something other than Spongebob. So of course he just switched the channel to some other mindless cartoon. 

I gave him a look but just shrugged my shoulders before going and getting something to drink in the kitchen. Pulling a Red Mountain Dew out of the fridge I briefly called back to CC to see if he would like one. He shot me a big smile, “Yes please!” Was his reply. I nodded and pulled out a second bottle. 

Making my way back into the living room I gave CC his drink and was going to sit back on the floor when the idiot wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me next to him on the couch. Rolling my eyes I decided to ignore what he’d just done and instead ripped the top off of my Mountain Dew. As I was about to take a sip from it I noticed CC holding his opened bottle up and sort of out toward me.