Chapter 1

She was walking on the pathway to Eilean Donan Castle.  The sky was gray and the air was humid and fresh, but the view was incredible.  The castle stood in all it's splendor and was surrounded by a lake.  Close to her, she could see how green the grass was and further away, she could see the mountains that were slightly covered by mist.

She noticed that she was alone, which made her smile because she'd be able to enjoy the beauty of the sight by herself without any disturbance.

The clouds finally let go of the water they were holding back, and rain came pouring down on her and the surroundings.  She sprinted towards the castle and entered before she could get any more soaked- which didn't seem doable.  She started by taking off her jacket and let go off a sigh she had kept in.  She looked around and noticed that the ceilings were slightly lower then what she had expected, but the castle was still magnificent.

She walked through another room, and continued looking around.  After walking for a few minutes through the castle, she jumped, realizing that someone else was there.  She could only see his back.  He was tall, broad and had red hair.  He seemed to hear her and turned around.  She had to look away before she blushed.  He was extremely good looking.

-Hi, he said

She gave him a shy smile, which he gave back.

-Coming to see the castle too?  It's one of my favorite places, He had a thick Scottish accent and she had a weakness for it.

-Yeah, it's very beautiful, I ...

-You're all soaked, he interrupted her and walked toward her while taking off his jacket, here, take this so you don't get sick..

She felt her cheeks turn red and looked down.  He stood very close to her, and she had to look up to see his face properly.  He was staring and studying her face.  She could feel his warm breath on her face.

-Thank you.. but I don't want to take your jacket...

She begun to take it off her shoulders, but he grabbed on to it an put it back in place around her.

-You keep it for awhile, personally I think it's quite hot in here... But you are shivering.

She thanked him again and they both sat near a window to look out.  They sat in silence, but they were both aware of each other.  Their breathing started to match one another.  She shivered again.

-Are you still cold?

-A bit...

More silence.  It didn't feel uncomfortable, but she did want to learn more about him.  A lot more.

-Should I... Should I maybe warm you up?, he said while looking away from her.

She hesitated for a moment, but followed her feelings.

-That would be nice...

He turned around, looked into her eyes and down to her lips.  He slowly approached her, getting closer and closer.  He licked his lips slowly and touched her face slightly.  Their lips finally met and the kiss was shy at first, but grew passionate.  They were both lost into the other.  His hand moved onto the back of her neck, which he massaged gently, and her hands slid over his muscled chest to his shoulders.  After a long moment of kissing, they finally parted..

-My name is Sam, Sam Heughan, by the way..

-(your name)

-Nice to meet you, Sassenach

And he smiled, before kissing her again.