The tale of Ms.Hood

Dear Diary,
My name is Red as in Red-Riding-Hood.Now I want to start off by saying that the only reason I am even writing in you is that Mrs.White told me it will help with my 'Emotions'. I guess your like fictional therapist,where do I even begin...Well I guess I can start off by writing why I'm here in the first place.About five years ago I was tricked,followed,kidnaped, and robbed by Mr.Wolf.Now over the years many have twisted and altered the horrible story of me,some believe my grandmother and I were eaten by a wild wolf and worse that a wolf can actual talked me into taking a 'shortcut'. So let me set it straight Diary.Mr.Wolf seemed like a kind man that was hungry but I couldn't hand over my bakes they were for my sweet old grandmother, He seemed upset but before I changed my mind he left.So I was off to grandma Hood's house not knowing I was being followed, once I got inside my grandmother's house Mr.Wolf attacked.Not only did he trap me and my grandmother in the closet but ate everything thing in the house, he even stole my grandma's expensive shampoos.Now you see many believe a hunter had seen the 'wolf' and sliced him up to set us free, but in reality a friendly police man came to see what the ruckus was about. Sergeant Jone came into the house and found me and my grandmother locked inside the tiny closet, I honestly don't know how we fit inside it. So there we have it the true story of my encounter with Mr.Wolf.As for my emotions well, I'm still pretty angry about the whole Mr.Wolf thing.I don't really know what the point of this diary entry is, it didn't change how I feel about Mr.Wolf or anything for that matter,sometimes I really do wonder what goes on in the mind of Snow White.