Sex Diary: The Dad.

I came home for summer after my first year in college. My parents were so excited to see me, we all spent an entire week together. After a while, I started to get bored and knew I needed to do something with my time before I drove myself crazy. I decided to apply for a part-time job so I can partially make my own money and so I can kill some time. I was also still trying to get over the fact that my little rendezvous with my college professor ended.

I applied for a tutoring job, to tutor a little girl who was in high school. She ended up taking summer school and needed help with history and physics. She was 15 years old, and in high school. Her mother was definitely one of those overprotective, hermit parents. She reminded me of my mother, they would probably make great friends. Her father on the other hand was quite charming, he worked in real estate. He and his wife was 45 while I was 19. He also majored in the same thing I'm majoring in (strangely enough, he became a r.a. agent), and we had some very detailed chats. The dad, we'll call him "R" loved his job and it could not be anymore obvious. They had a beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house; the typical American white picket fence dream.

The saying "To get over someone, you must first get under another person" could not be more true. (I sound like a total whorebag, but hear me out.)

One day, I was responsible for driving the daughter to her physics final at her school. When I returned back to their house, I had to organize papers and notes so the daughter can refer to them in future per her request. "R" came home early that day while his wife was still at work and was surprised I was there. We talked and he offered to make me tea while I killed time waiting for 3'oclock to roll around so I could go and pick up his daughter. We talked about his college experience, and how the real estate market is crashing and burning. A few good jokes here and there, and I told him that his wife must be delighted to have a jokester like him. It was only after I said that, that I realized how flirtatious that must sounded and apologized. He slid his hand on my knee, and said that it was okay. I was shocked that he would touch me (and made it super obvious by staring at his hand). He pulled away, and looked me straight in the eyes.

I felt horrible that I ignited this uncomfortable conversation. I reminded him that he was married and that it would be inappropriate. He agreed and that it was hard for him to ignore me the past couple weeks, not only because I was always around but the fact that I've been walking around in sundresses (thanks a lot California weather). He and his wife were also fighting because of their daughter's summer school and how she wouldn't have a chance to apply to the college of her dreams. Therefore, the wife has been withholding sex from him for months. I don't know if it was the 90 degree summer heat that is causing his hormone change, and I blurted it out. We both laughed, and he leaned in to kiss me. I pulled away. He turned bright red and said that he was really attracted to me. I asked him if he really wanted to do this, and he leaned in again.

From there on, we had sex. We did it on the kitchen counter, in the laundry room, in the guest bedroom. When his wife was out on work duties and his daughter was in school, we did it in every room in the house. I felt horrible about it and I'm sure he did, too. I ended up breaking it off because of the guilt. We stayed friends until his daughter started school the following year. The only reason I'm writing this story is because I reccently got an email from him saying how he's divorced now, living in a bachelor pad in my collegetown, and would love to see me again.