Chapter 13

Stefan... Brother...

If you're reading this then I surely wasn't around to tell you "stay away from my diary, brother :)" but since I'm not around anymore, you have the rights to take my diary with you or whatever you want to do about it. Well, this letter doesn't really concerned about my diary, I don't know why I choose to place it on my diary, maybe because I know that you would keep it and somehow you will see this letter. I know I'm not in your side anymore to spend more days with you and the others; it's really unfair isn't it? I'm sorry if you're in this situation, I really hope you're going to move on pretty soon because I don't really want any of you especially you, brother to stay gloomy forever... I'm really am lucky to have you as my brother and I know that whoever girl you'll going to fall in love with in the future will be the luckiest girl in the world, don't ever think it's just because of your last name again, brother... you are worthy and exceptional to be love as who you are not what you are.

I know you've been wondering too on why I didn't pursue to come here the first time I had known about you, it's just because I don't know how will I act toward you before... I don't know myself if I could face you that time... it's not like I'm scared of you, maybe because I don't know how will you react if we meet even if you still don't know... that's why I'm really happy when you told me that you will be glad if I'm your sister... I love you Stephan, my brother and even if I wasn't beside you, even if you didn't see me anymore, I will always be by your side watching over you...making sure that you are always fine... so please take care of yourself... I'm always be in your heart...We'll going to meet again and by that time we'll be forever be together... I'll wait for that day so you have to wait for it too, take note about this word "patiently"... when we are all together again we can hang-out again together with everyone... but until then try to enjoy your life much more... don't let anyone rule over your life, brother... oh and brother I know I'm not going to have a chance to talk to my real father, can you tell him that I forgive him already... so if ever he'll be sad that we didn't even meet with each other he will know that I already had forgiven him... Until we meet again, my brother...

P.S.

Try not to cry too much, Stefan. I'm not around to wipe it off of your eyes and cheek... Your angelic face doesn't deserve to be wet by gloomy tears...

Your sister who loves you the most,

Amethyst

By the time Akashi finish the letter that Amethyst write for him, his eyes was already flowing with tears "I just hope I had given much longer time with you, Amy" he said to himself "Stefan, its about time" Clay said as he sneak-a-peek on Amethyst's room "Clay, do you think one of our friend happened to fall for Amy in a short period of time?" Akashi asked "I had an urge feeling that someone did, but not aware of it" Clay said as he went in "are we having the same thought on which it was?" he asked again "my guess would be..." Kuroko was cut-off by their friend "Stefan, Clay... what are you still doing here? And Stefan you still have to say something to honour Amethyst" Darren said "we'll be right behind you, Darren" Akashi said as he place the letter back into the diary.

-@ The cemetery-

All that was close to the family, especially to Amethyst was gathered in front of her coffin, to say their final goodbyes to the person that manage to gave them a lot of good memories with her "Let's hear some of the people who are close to Amethyst to say some things about her and their goodbyes" the coordinator of the wake said. Clay stands first "I stand here also on behalf of our friends... We didn't got the chance to be with Amy for longer time but we get really fond of her. Neil, had always say that she likes to do anything and everything without thinking of the consequences, but despite that we know that he really care about her. Wayne was her best buddy in eating sweets but also a rival for the same thing, they enjoyed the time they spent together eating what they love. Kaison loves to hang-out with her, maybe because she was the only girl he met, aside from Jade, that doesn't cling to him because of being a model. Jade became close to her at their first meeting, and even got closer as we all hang-out together. And Darren, well, all I know about his relation to Amy was so intense that even they usually bicker about little things they still care for each other. Actually we all care about her, even when she tried to push as away. She was like another part of our small family and she was the baby of the group... Amy to me was like an Angel who was send down here to make us closer than before" he paused as he look at Amethyst picture who are like smiling at them "We all don't want to say goodbye to you... it is not a goodbye, you are just temporary away from us, but time will come that we will be able to see you again and we could hang-out together with you" he finishes before he went back to his seat next to his light. Samuel was the next one to stand "Even if she's not from my own blood. Even if she's really not my daughter. Amy will always be my only princess, only daughter. Yes, I know most of you didn't know it. But I'm glad that even if she had known the truth, she still stay as my sweet daughter, loving me like I was her real father and I'm very lucky to have her. We'll going to miss your smiles and laughter, even the time that you're unusually mad. You treat everyone as equal so Charles and your nurses wants to thank you for treating them not an employee but a friend. Wherever you are, I know you are now at peace without experiencing much more pain. Thank you for being my daughter, Amy" he said as tears start to blur his vision once more. Lilian stands next to his husband "Amy was such a sweet lady. I usually wondered if she ever think of herself before anybody else... which I highly doubt since she was more concern of the others than on her own, the main reason I always want to watch her back, just in case she got hurt physically and emotionally but that doesn't happen because she always has her smile through ups and downs and I'm very proud of her for being the person she became. I don't have anything to say because I know that Amy knows how much I love her" she said as she went back to her seat next to her husband. Some of the visitor bid their farewell as well to Amethyst and said some of their memories with her. Stefan was the last one to stand in front of those people "first, for those who didn't yet know... I would like and love to inform you that Amethyst is my twin sister, I didn't use a past tense because she will always and forever be my twin sister. I may not be given enough time to know her much more, to be with her for longer... I'm still am lucky to be able to know her before she leaves this world... Lots of memories that she had given me was before I even know she was my sister but she had treated me more special than the other of our friends... She manages to say important reminders to me and even had beaten me a few times in our game... All I can say is how grateful I am to have her as my sister... And Amy, wherever you are make sure you will wait for me, for us to be together again... I will miss you... I love you, Amethyst... my only sister" Akashi said.