Chapter 9 : The hardest thing ever

Chapter 9: The Hardest Thing Ever!!

Zayn's P.O.V

I was totally down to know that Liam gonna leave the town.... Liam and Lily were not gonna make it together....there so much obstacle and problem between them... And I was sad to see that. I know Lily was a good girl actually, but, I didn't know what exactly going on with her, so that she couldn't see how much Liam care about her. I shouldn't tell Liam, about Lily at the first place.

"Zayn, you should do something, it's your best friend! Hanna told me so

"I know...I know... Let's find Louis!

"Louis?

"Yeah, I know it's must be him, behind all this trouble!

"Zayn, I gotta go! I want to find Lily, becarefull!

"Okay honey, I'll call you then...!

I stroke my girl's hair, and we kissed goodbye, then I rushed to parking lot where I parked my car. I drove fast to Louis house. Along the way, I keep thinking the way I could make him say about the gossip newspaper.

It wasn't takes so many time to get there. The street was so friendly to me....Damn! it was a great crib, anyway! He was totally rich! I stopped my car, then get inside.

The security man, stopped me all of sudden. They asked me some questions, and finally I could get inside. I gazed all around the house. I was big, and there was a big picture of Louis family hanging on the wall at the living room, the house was filled with luxury things. They were very expensive.

"Zayn....!

I turned around when I heard someone called me from the back. And I found Louis was standing there. He held a basketball and I think he just finished playing basketball.

"Louis, I need to talk with you....!

"About what?

"About the news on the newspaper, have you seen it?

"Of course!

"I am here because I know, Louis! Why you did that!

"Why? You asked me why? Lily is my girlfriend....!!

"But, that night at the hotel, it wasn't look like!

"Look like what, Zayn? That they had slept together?

"LOUIS!!! I glared at him and stepped closer to him. But, he grabbed my shirt then threw me against the wall. He looked angrier than me...

"I KNEW IT, Zayn... I knew what been happened between Liam and Lily... and I know I should do something to get my girlfriend back!! He said right on my face.

"But, Lily didn't love you, Louis, if she did, this wouldn't be happened by them...! You couldn't force someone in love with you, YOU KNOW THAT!! I struggled with his grab but he didn't let me go. His held just grow stronger...

"You shouldn't face this problem, like this, man... spread the news was such a girl thing. THAT'S NOT MY STYLE!!!

"WHAT??

"YOU THINK I AM A GIRL?

"Well, sort of... No, no, I mean.... You exactly like a GIRL!!!

A hard strong PUNCH suddenly landed on my face. Louis made me bleeding... I replied by grabbed his neck, swing my hard punch on his face. Suddenly someone enter the room where we fight.

"GUYS!! STOP IT!!! He came between us, and tried to separate us. His voice became smear coz I could only want to kick this A**hole butt!