The Search

It was daylight. Bellamy got them some food they found on the dropship. Bellamy stood in front of the dropship saying, "We need to find out their weakness and where their keeping Clarke."
Octavia felt really bad for Bellamy so she went to go search for Clarke by herself. It wasn't long before Monty realized she was missing. So he told Jasper and Bellamy. Bellamy now is really broken, he lost Clarke and now Octavia.
When the criminals were ready, Bellamy got two small groups of eight and left the others to protect the camp. Bellamy went with the group who were looking for Octavia. Bellamy was in the dropship gathering some things they could use as weapons. He signaled Jasper to come over. With Bellamy holding back his tears he said, "Please find Clarke, I can't loose her." Replying, Jasper said, "trust me. We will find her."
The two groups headed into the forest looking for Octavia and Clarke.
It's been hours, and both groups couldn't find who they were looking for. It gotten dark so they decided to head back to camp.
When they got there Octavia and Clarke were already there. There were also some grounders with them holding knives to their throats. The other criminals were there too, but they weren't safe. An army of grounders sorrunding them. The groups were let in, only to be held captive.
One of the grounders stood I'm the middle saying, "We are Azgeda, we serve the Ice Queen. What are you guys doing on our land?" Before they could answer someone had shot him with an arrow. Almost half of the Azgeda army was attacked and dead. A few moments later, a girl on a horse showed up saying, "We are trikru, and I am the Heda."