Chapter 2

"Sanyuk.." aryan stopped as soon as he saw sanyukta walking out of the girls dorm in that tiny dress ; which she made look beautiful and not at all dirty ; her hair left open on her left shoulder few strands ahead and few on her back securing the tattoo from everyone elses eyes "you lookk gorgeous " he finally blinked after two seconds trying to digest the fact that a normal human could actually look such breathtakingly beautiful.
Sanyukta blushed and looked down "thanks aryan"
Aryan pulled her through her hand and started walking to the venue.
As soon as they reached the pool side; they could hear the music blaring through the speakers; but it was not very loud as of for now and people could talk to each other.
"Ohh sanyuktaa" sumit looked at sanyukta with eyes wide open and dropped the glass of whatever juice he had in his hand on the ground and everyone else in the group who were grabbing their drinks from the waiter turned around and looked at sanyukta from up To down.
She suddenly started feeling uncomfortable their ; not because all the other guys were watching her ; it was the way He was watching her.
It scared her ; his look was intimidating; no she was never scared of him ; but whenever she would wear something revealing he would always get jealous of it.
Sanyukta finally broke the eye contact and checked his outfit; dressed in an peach colored tshirt and shorts ; he looked mouth watering ; sanyujta could suddenly feel the butterflies in her stomach.
She finally stopped checking him out as they reached to where everyone was standing ; still hand in hand with Aryan ; "you look gorgeous " both sumit and joy spoke together.
"Thanks" she blushed yet again.
"I thought you were going to ditch us" krittika came and hugged sanyukta.
Suddenly the track changed and Sanaya jumped "oh common lets dance this track is so good" she tried grabbing everyone's attention ; especially Randhirs ; who had his gaze stuck on Sanyukta.
"Come lets go" randhir pulled sanaya roughly ; his gaze still locked on sanyukta and made his way to the dance floor.
"Come lets grab something to drink " aryan pulled sanyukta to the bar to drink something.
"I need to usee the loo" sanyukta spoke as she was having her cola; aryan was behaving a little different from himself ; instead being reserved as always ; he was actually talking and that made sanyukta smile genuinely.
"Come" aryan got up from the table also.
She smiled as he walked her to the loo ; she saw everyone dancing ; but her eyes were soon locked with Randhir who was pretending to dance with Sanaya.
"Ill be back" randhir whispered and before sanaya could ask anything ; he left from there following Aryan and Sanyukta.
As soon as he had laid his eyes on her today ; he could feel the pressure in his pants; the bulge was clearly visible; leave that apart ; he was annoyed to how could sanyukta wear such a dress; she knew he hated such dresses; he hated the way joy ; sumit and the other guys were checking sanyukta out; he wanted to punch the living day lights out of them ; but when he saw her hand entwined with Aryan's ; it reminded him that she was not his.
He was about to enter the male washroom when he saw sanyukta coming out of the female washroom "you love grabbing attention ; don't you?"
Sanyukta looked at him with hurt in her eyes "yes i do " she whispered and left from there leaving randhir stunned.
"Hey i am sorry; just went to grab my cell phone" aryan came back running to where sanyukta was standing.
"Its okay" she smiled.
"Come lets damce" aryan held his hand out for her.
"I umm can't dance" she shifted uncomfortably as she saw the hurt in his eyes ; confused should she tell him or not about her periods being the reason of declining his offer ; she finally decided to tell him.
" i actually have my chums"
"What?" He looked at her as if she grew two faces.
"I am on my periods" she looked at him eye to eyes this time.
"Oh i .. i " aryan fumbled as he had never faced this situation before.
"Take care" he shrugged and walked away leaving sanyukta there alone.
The soul who was hearing their conversation banged his hand on the wall "she talks about her menstrual cycle with aryan"
"Oh wait this was the reason she didn't fight back? High on Mood swings" he smiled remembering their days when she one second would be happy the other moment would show tantrums and the next moment would cry out of pain "pain.. it pains a lot to her; and being stubborn she won't even eat medicines" he sighed as he saw her walking back to the party venue slowly.

To be continued ❤

Keep reading and voting❤

Love you all ❤