Chapter 13

James POV.

My sister came in last night looking upset. I didn't bother her but its bothering me.

"Lil sis" I said opening her door slowly. She was just laying there under her covers. I walked over and sat next to her on her bed. I pulled the covers back to see her in tears. I wrapped my arm around her. I hate when she cries.

"Please tell me what's wrong." I said softly. She looked up at me then looked down.

"Kehlani is it zay?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Is it mom" I asked. I saw more years fall and she nodded.

"Aww kehlani, its going to be ok. I promise. I'm here for you ok. I love you so much and will protect you. I know ma loved you too. I miss her too but we can't get her back." I said trying to fight back tears.

"I love you too" she said hugging me.

"Now stop looking sad you should be happy. Tomorrow your bday" I said getting up.

"I know right. Turn uppp" she said standing up dancing.

"You crazy. But I gotta head out I'll be back a little later." I said walking towards the door.

"You always leaving me." She said crossing her arms.

"Sorry. I'll explain another time" I said walking out and walking to my car. I was heading to my girlfriend layla house. Me and her been dating almost a year and I still haven't told my sister. But I will eventually. I pulled up in front of layla house and got out.

I walked up to her door and knocked. She came to the door looking fine ass hell.

"Hey baby" she said smiling and hugging me.

"Wassup" I said grabbing her ass then walking in and closing the door.

"I missed you" she said.

"I missed you too bae" I said picking her up.

"Baby, I need to tell you something" she said. Her phone started ringing and I put her down and answered it. It was a guy.

"Who this" I asked.

"Jay, tell layla call me. We need to meet up" the boy said. I looked at layla. I hung up.

"Who was it" layla said walking towards me.

"Fuck you layla. You a fucking trip." I said throwing her phone at her and sitting down on her couch.

"What the fuck you talking about" she said .

"Bitch, you know. You fucking another dude layla. What the fuck?" I said standing up.

"I'm not fucking nobody but yo ass" she said yelling.

"Who the fuck you yelling at hoe" I said yelling back.

"Yo dumbass." She said slapping me.

"Bitch" I said knocking her to the floor. She laid on the floor crying.

"Baby, I'm so sorry" I said trying to help her up.

"Get off me james." She said pushing me away still crying.

"I didn't mean to please baby forgive me" I said getting teary eyed.

"Just get out james" she said. I picked her up and sat her on the couch.

"Look baby we gone talk this out" I said.

"I tried james. I really did. I tried to tell you that jay is my brother and wanted to see me because he just getting in town." She said

"Oh baby I'm sorry. I should of asked instead of going off like that." I said.

"Yea and..." She paused.

"And what?" I asked looking at her.

"Im pregnant james" she said looking down.

"What?!?" I asked standing up. She started crying.

"I knew you wouldn't be happy" she said covering her face crying.

"No baby, I'm just shocked." I said sitting down and pulling her on my lap.

"You know I love you. I'll never hurt you. I'm happy we're going to have a kid." I said kissing her. She kissed back. I start grabbing on her ass and kissing her neck. She start motioning back and forth on me making me hard asf. I pulled off her shirt and then her pants. I started rubbing on her clit and she moaned. I slid my fingers in her.

"Mmmm" she moaned softly

"You like that" I said kissing her stomach.

"Yeaaaa" she moaned louder as I licked up her cum. I pulled down my pants and slid myself inside of her.

"Ughhh" she moaned loudly

"Babyyyy" she said digging her nails in my back. I sped up my pace.

"Uhhhh shitttt" she moaned.

I came inside of her. Damn it felt good. I got up and took a shower. She got in with me. And you already know we had round 2. We washed up and got out. We laid down and she laid on my chest and we soon fell asleep.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤