Ch.| 19

Jacob's P.O.V.:

I woke up as the sun filtered through the windows. Eva was still asleep on my chest because we stayed up late, cuddles and watching Netflix. I kissed her forehead as she woke up. "Morning" I said to her sweet face. She smiled. I love her smile, it's so perfect. She stood up and got dressed. I hugged her, shirtless, again. #Throwback to 2 years ago. She turned around and kissed me. It was the same scene except I felt bigger sparks, and I was much happier. I felt her smile under the kiss. I pulled away and smiled back. She said "Remeber, 2 years ago" I nodded my head. She smashed her lips into mine. Fireworks. I could tell she felt them too when she stopped for a second feeling the kiss. I grabbed her waist and she grabbed my hair. I kissed her neck and realized I gave her a hickey last night. I pulled away after 20 seconds and let her get dressed. I did the same. 

Eva's P.O.V.:

We went downstairs and eat some breakfast.  The chef prepared some pancakes with Nutella and a fruit salad with orange juice. Caroline walked in and said "Hey what's up?" I blushed, thinking about last night, and Jacob smiled. She took a seat and had her breakfast. She cleared her throat and said "I have to go to Paris next week for work and I'll be back a week after I leave. Oh by the way Sarah and Benjamin wanted me to tell you that they're coming back tomorrow somewhere in the afternoon with a surprise." Jacob and I looked at each other. We both said "Cool" at the same time. 

After that, we decided to go to the park. I went up to brush my hair and teeth and then put a touch of makeup on. I don't were that much usually. When I do put some on, I just put a bit of concealer, mascara and lip gloss. Jacob also brushed his teeth and hair. Oh his hair! It's just so perfect, I love it so much. That's probably why I always touch it, grab it and play with it. 

We went out of the building. The park is 5 blocks away. We cross them, one by one. One goes by. Two. Three. Four. And as we started to cross the last street, I blacked out.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! I don't wanna say to much to ruin the moment but woah!

AND OMG GUYS!!!! 1.3K???? I COULD NEVER HAVE IMAGINED THIS!!! WOAH! ILYSM AND TYSM. I know I say this all the time but I mean it. I'm so thankful for all of you!!!! <3

Anyways WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??? tin Tin TIN!!!!

Ok word count: 464 words! K byeee <3