Chapter 17: my kidnapped friend

Scarlet woke up like she was lost, and took her surroundings.
"Charlotte...where are you?" Scarlet whispered.
She carried Charlotte's bag, and her bag, She then carried the umbrella, and put the container in her bag.
She sat there about an hour without food before a flash of sunlight horizons the abandoned fair with hundreds of people killed.
She saw robins chirping like it was a fairytale, and see squirrels fighting for an acorn.
Scarlet then hummed a song, then singed a song that she listens to.
After that, she felt her hair, and felt twigs tangling her hair.
She also felt leaves falling from the high oak trees, and took them out by hand.
"Nothing to do." She whispered. "My phone's dead, my friend is gone, and now I have nothing to do."
She went to the pond, and saw a dreary reflection of her.
But something was weird about the reflection. It was talking to her.
"Hello person." The reflection said in a British accent. "So what's your name?"
Scarlet raised an eyebrow. She never knew that the reflection can talk to her.
"Umm. My name is Scarlet." She said slowly.
"Like I mean your real name." The reflection talked back to her.
"Yes! My real name is Scarlet!" Scarlet yelled.
"Huh. What an unusual name." The reflection thought about it.
Scarlet waited for a moment so the reflection could talk to her.
"WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!" The reflection yelled at her face.
"Sorry about that." Scarlet explained. "I was just waiting for you to talk."
"So what do you need?" The reflection said strictly.
"I just need to save my friend, Charlotte." Scarlet answered.
"Wait who is Charlotte?" The reflection was confused.
"DUH! My friend!!!" Scarlet yelled.
"Oh. So you need me to save your friend, Charlotte?" The reflection summaries his thinking.
Scarlet then nodded to the reflection, and rolled her eyes.
"Do you have a map in your bag?" The reflection's eyes pointed towards her bag.
"No! I don't!" Scarlet said with her face that looks upset.
"Then what's that paper over there?" The reflection pointed to the paper near the strawberry patch.
Scarlet then picked up the paper, and brought it to the reflection.
She then opened up the paper, and it showed pictures of buildings and paths to get there. It was a map.
"See! told ya you have a map in your bag! It just fell off!" The reflection bragged.
"No! This map belongs to someone! It isn't mine!" Scarlet proved by showing a signature that isn't hers.
"So you're name is Scarlet and the signature says Annabelle. So that means it isn't yours." The reflection thought about it.
"Exactly! This isn't my map!" Scarlet yelled.
"Oh well then, you can use it to save to friend." The reflection said like it doesn't care. "Sayonara!"
Then the reflection went away.
She looked at the map and it showed a way to get out of the forest, and go to the chamber.
She followed another path way and went through a chain of mountains as the sunset viewed from the breezy mountain.
She went to a border where she was unfamiliar with.
"But it said that...I have to go...here?" Scarlet whispered.
She then crossed the border, and saw hanging people with their bloody faces.
She was chilled to the bone when she saw hundreds of people hung with chains. Bones were shattered everywhere like glass, and this was the beginning when Scarlet have to get use to this frightening atmospheric place.