Rescue Me

I pulled up into the driveway of the infamous dork Nathanial Rose. I glared at his house from the comfort of my red Porsche. I can't believe I agreed to this non-sense! This has got to be some sort of prostitution! Uggg. Whatever. I need the money.

I looked in the rearview mirror, pursing my lips as I apply my raspberry lip-gloss. My golden locks were curled to absolute perfection as always. I was wearing my tight navy blue blouse that showed just enough cleavage to make the boys break their necks if they tried to sneak take a peek at me. And my bleached white skinny jeans showed off my long legs.

I smiled at my reflection and, pushed open the door; swinging my legs out and stood up. My stilettos made loud clicks on the concrete as I made my way up the driveway and to the door. Hopefully no one important is seeing me walk up to his house. That would defiantly be a hard blow to my reputation. I gulped and as I lifted my hand to knock on the door.

I didn't even have enough time to place my hand on my hip, in my signature pose, before he opened the door. And his appearance absolutely shocked me. His boring brown hair was now perfectly messy. His facial features were more pronounced now that his face wasn't hidden by his glasses, making him look stunningly handsome. And he was wearing sweatpants... that's all he was wearing. His sweat pants hung loose on his hips, revealing that oh so perfect 'V' line. My eyes trailed up to find the very distinct lines of abs. Holy crap, is it hot in here or is it just him? Wait... Did I just say that... about... NATHANIAL ROSE!? What in the holy hell has gotten into me?!

"Taylors." He said, addressing me by my last name.

He threw the door open so I could enter. I shook my head to snap out of the daze that he put me in. I stepped in and nodded in his direction in a form of thanks, but he just shut the door and started to walk away. I let out a huff of air and followed, already over his appearance and on the verge of frustration. "Well if we have to spend the weekend together, we better do something interesting and worth my time." I said getting to the point. I followed him as he walked down a hallway and closer to a room, his room.

"Hell no. You got another thing coming if you think that's gonna happened!" I shouted. But instead of a response I was met with a door slamming in my face.

I let out a squeal of frustration, "Well fine then. I didn't want to hang out with a geek anyways! Have fun being a loser" I shouted through his door.

I turned on my heels, literally, and walked down the hallway. Screw him. I don't care if I was supposed to stay here ALL weekend. I can't last being 5 minutes in the same room with him! I was already paid, so I might as well put it to good use.

.

.

.

Nathanial's POV

I hated that my mother seriously expects me to spend the weekend with her. That evil blond bitch has made my life a living hell since the first day I moved to this hell hole. I moved here with my mom after she divorced my dad in seventh grade. I was in the cafeteria the first day of school hoping to make some friends, and then she saw me. She made one comment about me, one messily comment, and in an instant I was an outsider. She labeled me a "geek" because of the glasses I wore. I thought it was absolutely ridiculous that every one avoided me because she didn't like me. But she was the alpha at school, therefore everyone wants to please her. The words "nerd", "geek", and "outsider" were basically branded on my skin. Even now in my senior year these words plague me. And in all honesty I have a B- average. I'm really not all that smart.

It felt good to slam the door in that snobs face. It felt even better knowing that it pissed her off. She had stomped off, leaving me alone in my house. I smiled as I plopped down on my bed. I grabbed my IPod from my side table and put in my ear buds. I scrolled through the songs, and pressed play on Bite My Tongue by You and Me at Six. Music was my escape from this world. An escape from the hell Reece created for me.

I was on the verge of sleep when my phone started to vibrate. I looked at it and saw it was my mother. I groaned and answered it, "Yes?"

"Is that anyway to answer you mother's phone call!?"

"What do you want mom?"

"I just wanted to see how your day was going with Reece."

"She left." I told her.

"What did you do!?" she asked accusingly.

"I slammed my door in her face so she'd know she's unwelcomed."

"NATHANIAL ROSE! You better go and apologize to Reece Taylors or else I will burn those concert tickets I got you!" she threatened.

"MOM THAT'S SO UNFA-"

"Just do it!" and with that she hung up.

I groaned in frustration. This fucking sucks! Uggg! I sat up and slipped on a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Am I really going to go after Reece Taylors to apologize!? Yep. If I want to see those precious concert tickets, I will. God, my mom is making me her bitch.

I grabbed my keys, and left, dreading having to face Reece.

.

.

.

Reece POV

Why does this fucking mall have a parking garage nearly a block away!? I've never heard of something more ridiculous in my life! See this is why I prefer to have the shofar drive me, but I didn't want anyone else know I was "babysitting" Nate.

When I exited the parking garage I came into the alleyway between buildings. Holding my purse tighter to my body, I picked up the pace and walked as fast as my heels would let me. I heard the echo of my shoes but, something didn't sound right. There was the familiar loud clicks of my heels against the pavement, but also something else. Something that wasn't coming from me...

I walked a little faster, my heart beat starting to go crazy. I was merely 10 feet from the sidewalk where everyone was walking, when a hand reached out and grabbed my arm. I tried to let out a scream, but a large hand went to cover my mouth. The hand was dirty and smelled of rotten cheese. I squirmed, but the person just twisted my arm tighter, making me whimper in pain. He pulled me flush against he body and dragged me away until we were behind the building.

"Now, here's what's gonna happen pretty lady. I'm gonna take this purse of yours and you're not going to say anything." A man whispered into my ear, yanking my purse from my grasp and pushing me down to the ground. I quickly tried to scramble towards the sidewalk, ignoring the pain I felt in my hands and knees. The man noticed, and quickly yanked me back up and pinned me against the wall, covering my mouth before I could scream.

"Hmm, you're really pretty, maybe I could get more out of you than what's in this purse." He said letting go of my arm and letting one hand travel up to my chest and one down to the hem of my jeans. He tugged on them hard enough to make the top button pop off. He ripped open my blouse and started to fondle my breast. I screamed as loud as I could, and squirmed as much as possible, but I wasn't going get away and I knew the roar of the streettrafic on the other side of the building overpowered my screams. I felt tears spill from my eyes

Suddenly I felt the man pull away. Well, more like yanked away. I quickly turned around to see my attacker on the ground and another man standing over him. "Leave her alone." The man standing said. My attacker quickly stood up, and spat at the other man's feet, "What are you gonna do if I don't?" he challenged.

The other man didn't say anything, he just pulled his hand back and punched my attacker square in the jaw. I gasped as my attacker crumbled to the ground. I wanted to run, but I was frozen in place. When my savior turned around, I nearly stumbled backwards. "N-Nate?"

Nate handed me my purse, "I thought you'd at least be smart enough to not walk through an alley way." He said, annoyed.

I wanted to say something snide in return, but I couldn't. I was shaking violently, and I felt numb. I couldn't say anything. All I could do was stand there, and stare. Nate walked to my side, and looked into my eyes. "Are you okay?"

When I didn't say anything, he wrapped me under his arms. "Come on. Let's get you somewhere safe."

~*~*~*~

I hope you guys like this longer chapter. Comment and vote, and let my know what you guys think