Blackmail (Drarry)

Prologue.

Draco watched intently from behind a corner as his enemy, Harry Potter walked down the empty charms hall suspiciously, his head constantly checking behind him to make sure he wasn't being followed. When Harry turned a corner, no longer in Draco's sight, Draco tip toed off, interested in finding out what Potter was doing this early or late.. Two-fifteen A.M Draco read from his expensive, classy silver watch that embraced his wrist. A gift from his father. 

Catching Potter in his gaze once more, Harry was leaning against the derelict - or so he thought -  corridor wall, eyes closed, chest exhaling in and out noticeably. 

Harry's right hand raised to grasp tentatively at the back of his neck, pushing his fingers into the soft black mussed hair. A gasp escaped his lips as he leaned into his touch. Draco, still watching, mouth slightly a gape at the sight before his eyes felt a slight twinge in his cock. Unable to tear his eyes away he saw Harry beginning to slide his slender fingers down his neck, round to the front to lightly caress the small exposed area of his chest.

The black haired boy brought his left hand up to join his right in unbuttoning his white shirt, gently and ever so slowly, as if he had an audience, attempting to turn them on. little did he know that he did, and he was. Draco's eyes dropped suddenly down to his  groin, taking in the tent in his black suit pants. Shocked by the surprise that he was actually horny from the sight of Potter touching himself, Potter.. of all people! 

"Potter, what is it you think you're doing." Draco shouted loud enough to make the Gryffindor jump, flush an embarrassing shade of pink, then begin fumbling at his shirt buttons in haste to cover his pale scrawny body up. 

"Could ask you the same question." Harry returned in hope to drag the conversation away from him. The blond haired Slytherin walked from his spot at the corner to Harry then raised one perfect blond eyebrow at the Gryffindor rival in front of him. Harry, after noticing the bulge in Malfoy's pants mirrored the Slytherins movements, raising his own eyebrow before saying,

"Enjoying the show were you Malfoy?" Suddenly feeling smug. With a plan in mind, Harry pushed himself away from the cold, hard wall towards Draco's now blushing thin pale face. Merely inches away from his lips he continued in a slick, seductive voice. "I always knew you wanted me." Raising his hand to grasp at Draco's black silk tie, gliding his fingers up and down the slim material. 

Draco, not quite registering just what is happening between him and his enemy, stood there, breathing or more like gasping for air, feeling heat climb up his frame, as his blood rushed south to his hardening erection, he gulped.

"You know, I was just thinking about you Malfoy. Touching me." This little piece of information caused Malfoy to take another harsh gulp. Harry slid his hands down to the tip of Draco's tie before letting it slip from his fingers, continuing down the length of Draco's body, brushing the back of this fingers against the blond's stomach, sending lustful tingles down Draco's spine, Harry's warm breath hovering against Malfoy's lips, his cock fully hard now.

Harry dropped his hand lower, stopping at Malfoy's belt, fingers teasing the buckle. Malfoy's eyes grew wide, breathing becoming faster. Closing his eyes, his unbearably hard aching cock, restricted in his underwear. Yes, he wanted Potter right now. He wanted Potter to take his hard member, close his hand tightly around it, whisper dirty things into his ear, with his seductive, warm, wet breath and make him come, moaning his name. 

A whimper escaped Malfoy's smooth, kissable lips without consent when he threw his head back. God I bet they'd feel good around my cock Harry thought without really thinking. Releasing Malfoy's belt, Harry began circling Draco in a predatory manor. Draco's head returning to it's original position, facing the stone wall where Harry had once stood. Hearing the footsteps stopping directly behind him he tilted his head to the side. Not expecting what came next. 

Harry placed both hands either side of Draco's body, fingers capturing his wrists that hung there. Pulling them up to the sides of his head, before thrusting his body against Draco forcing the blond Slytherin hard into the wall, a grunt pushed through his lips from the harsh impact. Harry just chuckled against his ear, trapping Malfoy between the wall, and him. 

Holding Draco's wrists tightly against the wall, still at the sides of his head, so tightly, sure enough to leave bruises, he tilted his head to nip at Draco's ear lobe, teasing the boy before grinding his hips hard against the blond, pushing him harder to the wall. The Slytherin couldn't help but suck in a sharp breath before releasing a loud moan. 

"God Malfoy, seeing you like this makes me so fucking hot." Harry whispered dirtily. Malfoy couldn't find his voice to reply, too lost in the most surreal moment of his life. Harry turned his head to suck and lick at Draco's exposed inviting neck. All Malfoy could manage was a strangled "Fuck" before shutting his eyes tightly, welcoming Potters abuse. Malfoy was so achingly hard, he just wanted Potter to stop teasing and get on with it, bring him to orgasm, let him come in his tight grip. 

But Potter was just having to much fun. 

"Tell me Malfoy, tell me what you want." Potter breathed wetly into his ear.  

Malfoy swallowed dryly. "P-Potter, nggh." he gasped as Harry released his wrists only to land one hand on Draco's hip and the other to grip around Draco's bulge. "Oh fuck Potter." 

Harry rubbed at Malfoy's groin. "Ohh." Draco groaned encouragingly, loving the friction against his erection. "Yes.. don't Potter, don't stop." Draco pleaded as Harry pulled his hand away placing it on Malfoy's other hip. 

"Say my name." The Gryfinndor commanded. 

"Potter." Draco breathed roughly. 

"No." Harry tightened his grip, bringing his mouth closer to the blonds ear, "My name Malfoy." Draco shook his head before moaning. 

"Say it." Potter shoved his hard memeber fiercly against Malfoy. 

Draco turned his face more towards the raven haired boy, whispering lustfully "Harry, oh fuck Harry." This caused Harry's cock to twinge painfully, he let a loud moan that he'd been holding in escape. 

"Now tell me what you want.." Potter, now a little breathless from the control he held over Malfoy. 

"You. Fuck Harry, I want you." With that said, Harry spun Draco around so they were face to face, their lips inches apart, both breathing heavily. Draco bit down hard on his lip. 

Harry chuckled, grinning. "Ammo." Was all that Potter said, all Potter needed to say for Malfoy to understand what the hell had just happened. Harry raised his voice recorder. 

Shit. Was all that ran through Malfoy's mind. 

A/N: So this is my first ever attempt at Drarry, I hope it's alright? Also what would be the rating of this if anyone could tell me? At the moment I just have it on [PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned. Is that alright? Anywho! Again, I hope it was okay :)