Selfish

Kyoya
x
MaleReader

WARNING: None
ANIME: Ouran highschool host club

WARNING: NoneANIME: Ouran highschool host club

___________________________

An alarm was not a welcoming sound, as kyoya had mentally noted down as he was forcefully dragged from dimension of sweet dreams. He heard shuffling beside him, and a pressure was removed from his chest as that infernal beeping continued its dreadful tune. Cracking open his eyes with somewhat pained expression, he glared at the man whom was sat on the edge of the bed, tiredly reaching for his phone so that he could turn off that alarm.

" you get back in this bed, right this instant. "

Kyoya was not a morning person. Everybody knew that. [M/N] knew it the most of all, as he had to be around Kyoya every single morning. As he spoke to his boyfriend in a harsh, commanding tone, he only seemed to receive a tired laugh in response

" I can't. I have work, dumbass. "

Whilst he annoyed that
[M/N] was speaking to him in such a manner, the only thing he could concentrate his mind on was the fact that [M/N] was leaving him so leaving him so early in the morning. " i said get back in the bed. "

" I'm not deaf, " [M/N] replied, stretching out his arms, looking over his shoulders and giving Kyoya a soft smile. " You know that i have to work, Kyoya. You slept alone plenty times before I'd came along, so I'm sure you can deal with a lonely morning sleep."

A large frown tugged at Kyoya lips, as he narrowed his eyes as if to say 'are you crazy?' It was an absolutely abused assumption that Kyoya could sleep alone. Not anymore, anyway. " Why are you going so early? I thought you had afternoon shifts?"

[M/N] shook his head, laughing. " I told you yesterday, Kyo. One of the other guys are on holiday or something, so they asked me to fill in."

" Are you getting a pay rise for it?" Of course. It was obvious Kyoya would ask something money-related. The answer that [M/N] give him did not please him at all.

" Well, no. They're nice people and the business is hard for them, so I'm doing it for my usual pay."

" You're too nice, [M/N]." Kyoya rolled onto his side, arm reaching out in attempt to grasp [M/N]'s hips and pull him back down, but he couldn't reach. Well, either that, or he couldn't see straight without his glasses.
" I forbid you from leaving." Kyoya blew some of the stray black locks of hair out of his eyes, staring up at [M/N] though a disapproving glare. " Lie down."

[M/N] sighed, rolling his eyes as he glanced at the time on his phone, and began to quick surf through his messages. " No, kyoya. I'm going to work."

That statement definitely didn't sit well with the tall, raven-haired man. His dark eyes focused on [M/N]'s brightly lit phone that he was checking his message on, and began reaching forward. In a flash, he slipped his hand beneath [M/N]'s arm and grabbed the phone from him, before pulling away and rolling onto his other side so that he was facing way from his love.

Ignoring [M/N]'s shouts of protest and anger, Kyoya quickly loaded up the contact and the number for [M/N]'s workplace, and hit the little green phone icon. He slipped the phone between his ear and his pillow, so that [M/N] would have a minimal chance in snatching the phone back. He felt [M/N] climb back onto the bed and hurriedly crawl towards Kyoya, but the taller man was quick to reach out and place a hand on his love's face, holding him away from him whilst he made the call.

There were a few beeps as Kyoya ignored [M/N]'s muffled shouting, until a rough 'ah, hello [M/N]' came from the phone. Kyoya was quick to respond, despite
[M/N]'s protests as he tried and failed to bite Kyoya hand. " Hello, yes. I'm ringing on behalf of [M/N]. I'm terribly sorry to inform that he cannot come into work today as he suffering from really bad illness. He should be fine in about a month, or so, give or take. No no, don't worry about him. He'll be right as a rain in no time, don't worry. Alright, I'm going to have to go and take care of him. Goodbye," with that, he hung up and chuckled as he heard [M/N]
screaming various muffled insults him.

Finally, Kyoya took his hand off [M/N] face with in turn made the smaller man fall over and face-plant the bed. [M/N] was quick to get up though, feebly attempting to hit Kyoya's arm, which didn't affect him in slight. " Clam down, [Nickname]," he rolled over again, snatching [M/N] down by wrapping his arm around the smaller man's waist and pulling him down into his chest.

[M/N] struggled against him for a good few moments, before finally, he calmed down, realising an irked sigh. " Alright, i understand maybe a day off of work, but a months? Are you crazy?!"

Kyoya simple shrugged, dismissing [M/N]'s question as he shut his eyes, indicating that he planned to simply go to sleep. " I want you to here, not there."

" You're a little selfish, don't you think?" [M/N] puffed out his cheeks like an angry little child, resting his head against his love's shoulders.

" I've been told so on many occasions," he responded, a soft smile creeping onto his lips. " I'm actually willing to share a lot of thing. You, however, not of them."

(ノ*'∀'*)ノ~💐

💐~\(*'∀'*\)
_________🌹🌹🌹🌹_________
* FANBOYING SCREAMED*

*SIGH* finally i finished, sorry Achan2 i was taken to long, i got lot of stuff. Lot of testing and even doing my chores. Well have a great day bye!
_________________