♢♢♢

"You're doing it wrong." The young man with the tousled platinum blond hair put down his material with an aggravated sigh, leaning back in his chair. He brought his hands to his head, rubbing his temples in a rhythmic motion, before massaging the bridge of his nose. "You know, if you wore your glasses more often, this wouldn't be an issue."

"I don't need glasses."

"Sure, that's what you say now, but in a couple years, you're going to be as blind as a bat." The man brought his hands down to his lap, glaring at the blurred figure standing to the side of him.

"I will not." The figure leaned against the table, chuckling.

"Can you even see me?" The let out an aggravated sigh and grabbed the nearest untouched material, throwing it at the blur. The figure moved out of the way, laughing. "You completely missed, by the way."

"So are you going to tell me what I'm doing wrong or what?" The man sighed.

"If you put your glasses on first, you stubborn old man." The man glared at the blur handing him his glasses case.

"I'm not an old man." He retorted as he cleaned his glasses with his shirt before putting them on. Everything cleared up and he looked up at the yellow blonde woman before him. She let her head back with a laugh and crossed her arms across her chest. The woman was beautiful to say the least, her blonde hair falling over her left shoulder and her ivory green eyes glimmering in delight.

"But you do like to sound like one." She teased, coming to stand beside him. The woman picked up the fabric and held it between her hands, allowing him to see it. "Now, why don't you look at these stitchings and tell me what you think?" She leaned on her elbows on the table, holding the fabric straight. The more he looked at it the more realized it was horribly done.

However, Gabriel Agreste was not one to admit to his mistakes. So instead of simply apologizing for not wearing his glasses, he plucked the material out of her hand and threw it in the waste bin. Then he picked up a new piece of fabric and started to stitch a brand new piece silently.

The woman sneered, knowing her partner well enough that he wouldn't apologize for his actions. She turned to look back at her work, when her cell phone rang.

Gabriel spared her a glance as she left waving a goodbye to him. He said nothing in return, used to her always leaving in the middle of a project. She was an irresponsible partner, Gabriel couldn't believe that she was his designing partner.

"Nooroo, transform me." Into the night she appeared, the mysterious protector of Paris, Papillon. She sat upon one the Parisian home roofs, looking down at the quiet nightlife of Paris.

"You know, sometimes I feel bad that I leave Gabriel all the work. But then I remember he's just a pain in the ass and does it all on his own anyways." The heroine giggled to herself as Nooroo apologized. "Nooroo, don't apologize silly. I should thank you." Papillon stood on roof she was standing on with a happy sigh as she took in the view. "Well, time to go patrolling."

The evening was quiet one and Gabriel was leaving the Paris College of Art with boxes full of extra materials and paperwork. An aspiring fashion designer does not sit around and wade through these classes. Gabriel worked his ass off in and out of school, picking up internships and jobs outside of school, to gain experience and success. A partner who always left in the middle of a project and floating through the class happy-go-lucky, was useless.

"I don't need anyone's help. I can manage this all on my own. I don't need the assistance of a useless woman like her." Gabriel thought to himself.

Papillon was close to the college, when she noticed someone with many boxes falling over. She quickly jumped down and picked up the boxes, placing them on the floor. "Need a hand?" She smiled. Her smile faltered once she realized who it was - the handsome Gabriel Agreste whom she always fails practically daily.