next day

I woke up in my bed, but i'm not sure how I got here. Last thing I remember was falling asleep on— oh no I fell asleep on Scott. He must have taken me here . . . but why though? I left my room noticing that I still had on the outfit from last night. I had walked downstairs to notice a note on the counter.

"Dear Iris,

I have went to get breakfast by the time you see this I should be back.

Scott "

Well I guess I woke up a little too early i'll get ready then come back to see if he's here. A short time after I walked back to the living room to find that he was sitting on the loveseat, slowly lifting my food as a smile spreads across his face.

"Thanks Scott . . . "

"Your welcome"

"So Scott did you carry me to my room cause all I remember was falling asleep."

"Yeah I did, you know you look cute when you're sleeping. He said it and it came with a smirk." without thinking I replied . . .

"Well duh a idiot is the only one who can't make that observation." and his smirk fell of his face as I said it. Everyone knows that you can't win with a mermaid competing . . . but Scott doesn't. Not a shocker at all. It was weird though that he had watched me sleep. Weirder because he carried me all the way back here. What's going on with him. We had checked of England, New York, New jersey, and California. Today we decided that we were going to search the rest of the U.S. first then the other countries on earth. I hope we find her I miss my kin . . . more like my people I serve.

"Scott i need you now!"

"What Iris ?"

"My pool isn't turning on!"

"What do you mean you pool isn't on?"

"Come in here and see for yourself."

"Okay hold your horses."

"Scott I don't-"

"Don't say it . . ."

"Well then fix it!"

" i'm a knight not a mechanic."

"Well i need to swim before I turn human forever."

"Well just use my shower."

"How am I supposed to stand with my tail."

"I don't know ? i didn't think of that."

"Well i'll have to cope with it." giving him a glare.

"Scott i'm going to the beach come with me?"

"Sure."

"Let's go." it was night time by the time we had gotten to the beach. I jumped in quickly my tail returns. The feel of the water swirling around me as I moved. The creatures I witnessed as i took my swim was . . . sharks passed by me trying to bite me so i use my voice to scare the off. I'm queen of the sea don't underestimate me.

We ended up leaving after an hour. I let the darkness win once again.