0.1

Snapchat 1.0 || Nate Maloley

NateM added you by username natemaloley

All rights reserved 2016 PapiSkathan

Samantha's POV

I had just gotten out of the shower and I was putting on something so I could finally rest after such a long day.

I plugged my phone into my speaker and put my music on, I danced around the room until the music stopped and made a different noise telling me I had a notification.

NateM added you by username natemaloley on snapchat.

I was confused as to why he did add me but at the same time I was somewhat happy.

I wonder how he even got my snapchat but it didn't matter, what mattered was why he would add me, he's one of the popular kids, how does he even know I exist.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. If he were to snapchat me I would at least want to look presentable for me to snapchat him back.

I began with combing my hair and applying some mascara so that I didn't look tired.

My phone rang and I felt a little tingle in my stomach. I quickly made my way back to my bed and checked my phone.

It wasn't a picture, just a message, well I got ready for nothing.

I opened it.

{Snapchat}
Natemaloley
Hey, what's up.

Samantha
Just wondering how you got my snapchat?

NateMaloley
That doesn't matter, do you send nudes?

I should've known. He wouldn't have added me for another reason.

He's what you would call a typical fuckboy.

I wasn't going to do it of course but I wanted to make him think I was. Instead of messaging him and telling him off I figured I would send him a picture and make him think that I sent him my nudes.

I flipped my camera, stuck the middle finger out and took the picture and captioned it

No fuckboy.

With that I turned my phone off . I took off my makeup. And went to sleep. Not bothering to see what he replied with.