Getting to know the characters more!

That's Sam and Katelyn up thar
Ok then this is just gonna be something like telling you a little about each character, and explaining some backstories. I just felt like doing this so uh- here!

Ophelia Davenport: alive
Age:19 Brief description: she has green eyes, long blonde hair, and is a southerner.
Height: 5'6
Ophelia's backstory: from the time she was born, Ophelia's father never loved her. He wanted a son, someone he could play sports with, someone he could relate to. And then 9 years later her sister Lani came. THAT is when she started suffering. Her dad would abuse her emotionally and physically. All she really wanted was to get out of there. Her mom finally filed a divorce, 6 years later. Her sister and her had been with their mom ever since.  She worked as a pharmacist before shit hit the fan.

Lani Davenport: dead
Age: 11 Brief description: blue eyes, blond hair, likes the cold.
Height: 4:7
Lani's backstory: when she was born, she knew her dad was trouble. She heard stories from her sister that he had a used her. At age 6 her dad moved and she hasn't seen him since. The remaining of those years were nice, she was ms.Popular at school, and got really good grades. At 9 her sister left her to go to Florida for college. She frequently visited but to Lani it wasn't enough. Her sister became the only one who could make her happy. Finally Ophelia came home for good, but not for long because of the walker infestation.

Alex James Daniels: alive
Age:23.    Brief description: blond hair brown eyes, lovely jawline (lol😂), pretty buff.
Height: 6ft
Alex's backstory: from when he was a kid, he lived on that farm. He was homeschooled by his parents, and often went hunting, fishing, or straight up mudding (holy shoot I want to go mudding sometime) with his dad. He made friends with the neighbors quickly and fell in love with the farmers daughter. Soon enough he lost his virginity, but then found out she was cheating on him with a city boy she met (Soliiidddd Alex).  He has worked with his families farm ever since.

Jack and Joanna Daniels: Unknown
Ages: 58 (Jack) 58 (Joanna) brief descriptions: (Jack) grey hair, mustache goatee, don't forget that classic cowboy hat! (Joanna) short brown and grey bushy hair, old lady like.
Heights: Joanna 5'6, Jack 6'1
Their backstories: these start crossed lovers have known each other since they were young. They grew up together, laughed together, and Cried together.  In the summer of 86 Jack proposed, and they happily married. They got their own farm, and started a family together.

Donavan Daniels: Unknown
Age: 39 (yeah his dad was young and reckless)
Height: 5'11  brief description:  black hair, blue eyes. Nothing else said except he's Alex's bro.
Dons backstory: Jack and his other wife brought him into this world, but then when he was 4 divided, his dad getting custody. He never like his new mom, Joanna, or the son they brought into this world, his half brother, Alex.  He frequently went into the woods and camped, leaving his family behind.

Abby Loch: alive
Age: 17 brief description: long curly brown hair, glasses, lovely sarcastic human being❤️.
Height: 5'7
Abby's backstory: being raised in the neighborhood Ophelia was raised in, they became best friends. Her parents were lovely and so was her older brother. She had perfect friends, a perfect family, and bird. Ophelia and her were inseparable. But soon it was time for 'Pheely' to go to college, and they broke apart. They didn't see each other until a week ago when  Ophelia saves  Abby from certain death.
(I hope I did well on that Abby..)

Sam Biersack: alive
Age: 17     Brief description: tattoos, dark brown hair, brown eyes.
Height: 5'9
Backstory: never told anyone.

Katelyn Biersack: alive
Age: 7      Brief description: dirty blind short hair, brown eyes.
Backstory: only Sam knows.

Orion sanders: alive
Age: 13   Brief description: green eyes, brown, curly hair, fair skin

Orion's backstory: he grew up in the city, his brother committed suicide when Orion was 10. He knew something was wrong with him, he just didn't know what. Orion was always the schools bad boy, he'd pick fights, and get terrible grades, but after his brother died, no one in his family cared.

Hmmm some mysterious characters. I'll get a new chapter out soon d-slices😂