"Capturing" The Avatar

Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation slowly scanned the horizon. "STOP!!! THERE!!!" he exclaimed, pointing towards a coast in the distance. "THAT'S WHERE WE NEED TO BE!!!" He angrily turned to the captain. "ARE YOU DEAF???? I SAID SET COURSE FOR THAT ISLAND, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" In his head, the captain said Listen you little faggot if you do one more thing I swear to Lion Turtle i will grab you by the ponytail and hurl you off this boat.  But out loud he said "Of course, Your Majesty." Zuko snapped back to face the nearing shore. Soon, what he deserved would be his.

When they arrived on the beach, Zuko had taken his Prozac and calmed down a bit. Still, this was serious business, so he marched the troops up the hill, up to what he had spotted...

A Kroger. 

Zuko slunk through the door, a small bell ringing. He strode right past the cashier, but after a few minutes of flipping around dramatically, he slunk back, embarrassed. "Uh, do you know where the discount movies are?" He asked awkwardly. "Over there. By the tub of plastic dinosaurs." She replied, pointing down the aisle. "Thanks." He murmured, quickly scooting off in that direction. 

At the display, he started through the discs, but soon started to panic. "No, no, NO! It's gotta be here!!!!" He tore through the shelf furiously, when suddenly it caught his eye. He grabbed the case, and pulled it close to him. No, it couldn't be... But it was!!! Zuko was overjoyed. He let out a pitched squeal, than quickly turned to see if any of his men (or any other customers) had noticed. The foot soldiers glanced off awkwardly. But you know what, Zuko didn't care!!! After months at sea, he had finally got what he was searching for! He eagerly ran up to the front desk. "How much?" He asked excitedly. "4 bronze pieces, Earth Kingdom money." Zuko's stomach sank. He didn't have any Earth Kingdom money on him, and none of the guards did either. "Uh, will you accept Fire Nation money?"  He asked, hoping and praying she'd say yes. "Sorry, we can't. Ya know, with the war going on." She shrugged sympathetically. "I understand." Said Zuko, bowing his head and turning away...

...Before grabbing a bag of cheese puffs and slapping her with it. "RUN!!! EVERYBODY RUN!!!!" He screamed, speeding down the hill. "C'mon, c'mon, c'moooooooooon!!!" He muttered nervously, gesturing for everyone to get on the ship. The cashier had chased them down the hill, but by the time she got the beach, they were already shoving off. Zuko looked back to see her blurry figure shaking her fist and yelling something. "SOOOORRY!!" He shouted back, a bit guiltily. But when he turned back to his prize, he knew it was worth it. He stroked his hand over the cover, smoothing the plastic wrap that covered his savior.  At long last he had gotten what would regain him his father's love and his royalty...

James Cameron's sci-fi tale, Avatar.  

AYY OOH!!! hi guise, the author here, just wanted to say i hope you enjoyed reading the story, and if you did, please comment and follow!! Bye!!!