Whats gonna happen now?

Jin pov

I had finally untied the rope and I was sitting it in my backpack when JB laid on the bed behind me. I kept the rope in my backpack in case he wanted to try it again.
He said nothing for a while before he spoke up, "you know there's other ways to kill myself right? Painkillers,knives, you would have to tie me up to really protect me from doing anything."

I turned to him," and what would that do? Huh? You'd die, that's it. It's not what happens to you because it's just a few seconds and it's over. What about everyone else? Do you know how hurt JR was kicking you out of the group? You have friends, you have people who care even if they're mad they still love you. What about your parents?" I asked. "Don't you dare talk about my parents, or else," JB got angry.

"Or else what?" I asked. He shook his head in disgust. "You know you're not gonna do a dang thing," I said smiling to him. He stared deeply into my
Eyes," I think you know that's a lie. Who knows maybe I will finish it maybe I won't. Are you going to wait to find out?" This time he was the one that smirked.
I sighed deeply turning away. "Why don't you just get out, I can deal with my own problems, why don't you go deal with your own, you're obviously a train wreck," he said. I stood up and walked in front of the bed. "Listen JB, don't you dare talk to me like that. Right now I'm the only one who is trying to protect you and you're treating me like trash. I won't let that happen. You obviously can't deal with your problems seeing as you tried to off yourself an hour ago. So no I won't leave you alone. Sure I have problems just like you but I know how to deal with them without dragging everybody around me down With them. What if you really would of hung yourself huh? Well great you don't have to deal with anything anymore but you won't really be the one effected. Just because you're gone doesn't mean Jimin's going to magically be better. Just because your friends are mad at you doesn't mean they wouldn't miss you. Killing yourself doesn't effect you, it effects everyone around you. You know what you are JB? Selfish. I get you have problems, I understand. Don't act like I've never been in your predicament before because I have. I'm trying to help you out the best I can just let me in JB. Please," I was begging by the time the last bit left my mouth.

He looked down at the ground. "What have you been through Jin? What makes you anywhere similar to me? You don't know me , you don't know the things I've been through Jin. I don't Need your mom advice. I'm not one of your members. My name is JB, I'm the leader of got7, I have anger issues, my dad abuses me, my mom left me, my friends hate me, and where oh where do you fit in to any of that?" He said on the edge of tears. "Maybe I'll tell you when you stop treating me like a thing and start treating me like a person. Until then you can do whatever you want. I'm out of here ," I said angrily. I grabbed my backpack and was about to walk out the door when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around shaking JB's hand off me. "What do you want?" I muttered. He sighed once more,"I'm scared. Of myself. When I'm alone bad, bad things happen. I can't be alone Jin. I'm sorry for how I treated you, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to me and my father," he laughed at the last part. I looked at him for any signs that this was a trick but I could tell, JB wasn't as bad as we thought. He just needs a little push. I can fix him, just like I fixed Jimin.

I smiled and nodded to him. Suddenly the phone in JB's pocket started ringing. He pulled it out. "Hey that's my phone!" I yelled grabbing it out of his hands. It was Namjoon calling. Maybe he knew what was going on with Jimin. I looked to JB who looked worried. I hit answer and listened.

:a/n 50th chapter guys woohoo 🎉🎊🎉🎊💌 if there's anything you guys want to say about the fic comment please :) I'm glad I'm going through this fic with all you guys, ILYSM :