Love Quote #8

Love Is Generous

... We want you to know about the grace that God has given the Macedonian churches. Out of the most severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity. For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own, they urgently pleaded with us the privelege of sharing in this service to the saints.

2 Corinthians 8: 1-4

Do not with hold good from those who deserve it, when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor, "Come back later; I'll give it tomorrow" - when you know have it with you.

Proverbs 3: 27-28

And if I give all my possesions to feed the poop... But do not have love, it profits me nothing.

(love must be the motive for giving)

1 Corinthians 13: 3 (NASB)

Love Is Forgiving

" If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him. If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, ' I repent, ' forgive him.

Luke 17: 3-4

Love Does Not Delight In Evil

Finally all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

1 Peter 3: 8-9

==============================

VOTE

AND BE

A FAN :)