Ironhaul

Ironhaul, named for the planets properties, is an iron planet in a small solar system with nine other inhabitable planets.

A single day on Ironhaul lasts 11.48 hours and a year lasts 292 days. It has four moons orbiting it while Ironhaul itself orbits an orange sun in a wide, elliptic orbit. The planet is made up of 14 continents, which equals up to 96% of the planets landmass.

The planet is covered in black sand, which is finely ground iron ore made into sand. The atmosphere is slightly unstable, which causes deadly wind and sand storms that if a person is caught in the middle of one, they are almost completely shredded to death by the sand.

Small reptilian creatures with black scales, some looking like snakes, others looking like lizards mashed with a scorpion, live under the sand, and if it is a calm night or day, these creatures will come out to hunt. Majority of these creatures are carnivores while the minority eat the small number of aquatic plants that grow in water pockets underground.

Sadly though this water is poisonous to consume, though not to these creatures, so those living on Ironhaul are placed under strict water restrictions and is rationed out by the planets official that was placed there by the council of the Solar Alliance.

Ironhaul is famous for their large expanse of iron-made machinery and computer parts. People from all over the galaxy go there to buy and trade making Ironhaul a fundamental planet in the Solar Alliance's territory. It is kept under tight security and those with criminal backgrounds are not allowed onto the planet.