Chapter 7

As soon as class was dismissed I started to pack my things and head out when Newt called for me. I let out an exasperated sigh and looked at Minho who simply nodded and left. I hesitantly turned around and waited for everyone to leave before looking up at Newt. "Tommy I kno-" I cut him off quickly. "It's Thomas. Or Mr. Green. Whichever you prefer. But you don't get to call me Tommy." Newt nodded sadly and continued what he was saying. "Ok. Thomas. I know you are angry with me. You have every right to be. But we need to talk about this. So please hear me out." I stared him down for a second before taking a seat and gesturing for him to go on. He awkwardly walked toward me and sat on the desk in front of me. "I never got to tell you my decision. I understand why you left so quickly and it bloody hurt, but as I watched you walk away I realized that losing you is worse than anything I've ever felt. I couldn't bear to have you just leave like that. So I took some time off work to compose myself and give you space. Then my sister came in town and after I told her everything that happened she told me to go after you. That I need to fight for what I want. And that's you. But then we went out to eat and I saw you with that guy...My heart felt like it shattered and I couldn't breathe. I don't know what to bloody do without you Thomas." Newt finished in a rush and hung his head, waiting for my answer. My mind was whirling and I couldn't manage to form words. I stared at this broken man who made himself so vulnerable for me and finally spoke up. "What do you expect me to do here? I'm with Aris now. Do you really think you can just drop this on me after I finally find someone who is completely sure of their feelings for me? God, Newt! Why?!" Newt's eyes snapped up to mine and this time the pain I saw in them stayed. "I am sure of my feelings Thomas. Bloody hell what do I have to say or do to prove that? You're all I want. I can't sleep knowing that you're not mine! When I see you its like my bloody heart is trying to race out of my chest! And you can't say you don't feel anything for me! Otherwise you wouldn't still be here right now!" Newt had jumped up while he was speaking and now had his hands on my desk, leaning so his face was close to mine. We stared into each others eyes for what felt like an eternity, his face flushed and breathing heavy. Then I snapped. Grabbing the back of his neck, I pulled his lips down to mine and crashed them together. Newt gasped and then sighed as he started kissing me back, reaching out a hand to rest on my cheek. He pulled back slightly and spoke, his voice barely over a whisper. "Please Tommy. Let me show you what you mean to me. I don't care about the risks. Give me a chance to prove that I'm sure. That I'll always be sure..." I didn't even think before nodding and pulling him down to kiss me again. Newt sighed after a minute and reluctantly pulled back, this time he took a step away. "As much as I'd love to stay here and kiss you till I die of oxygen deprivation, you really need to get to class. And I have a meeting soon." I smirked and stood up, walking around the desk so I could pull him flush against me. "See the thing is...I don't have class till after lunch. And I think that meeting could manage to go on without you. Besides, they don't need you as much as I do." I practically purred the last part, making him swallow and grip my upper arms. "T-Tommy I can't miss it. It really is important." I chuckled lowly before lightly biting his ear. "I don't think you understand Newt. I. Really. Need. You." I punctuated each word with a roll of my hips against his, making him moan softly. I didn't give him a chance to speak before I attacked his neck with my lips and teeth, finding that special spot that made his knees go weak. I flipped him around suddenly so his back was against my chest and rolled my hips again. Reattaching my mouth to his neck, I splayed both my hands out across his chest before slowly moving them downwards. Newt whimpered as I reached his thighs and rubbed them softly, teasing him. "Tommy please..." I bit down a little harder as I used one hand to reach over and start palming him through his pants, causing him to buck his hips and throw his head back with a moan. I used my other hand to start unbuttoning his pants and when I had them open I reached in and pulled his impressive length free. Newt's knees buckled a bit as I started moving my hand up and down his shaft at an agonizingly slow pace. "Tommy m-maybe this isn't the best place to, oh oh god Tommy." I chuckled at his inability to complete a sentence and pulled my hand away, making him whine. Turning him back around I pushed him against the desk and zipped up his pants. "Then let's go somewhere else. Unless you still want to go to that meeting with a hard on." I smirked at him as he flushed again and ran a hand through his hair. "Fuck the meeting. Come on let's go." Newt grabbed hand and almost dragged me from the room, immediately releasing me as we stepped out and hurried to the parking lot. "We're taking my car this time." I stated and started walking toward my jeep. We both jumped in and I started the engine. "Your place?" Newt nodded and told me which way to go. As soon as we're were off school grounds I took a hand off the steering wheel and placed it on his thigh, lightly trailing it up to his bulge and started rubbing him again. "Shit, Tommy." Newt moaned out my name and I had to bite back the urge to just pull over and fuck him right now.

When we reached his place I raced out of the car and pulled him out before I shoved him against it and roughly kissed him. I slipped a leg in between his and pushed into him harder, desperate to feel some kind of friction. At this point, Newt was a whimpering mess and had to hold on to me to keep himself upright. "Let get inside now before I lose it and take you right here on my car." Newt nodded and fumbled for his keys in his pocket. When he finally managed to get them he led me to the door and made quick work of unlocking it and throwing me inside. "My my. Someone's anxious." I smirked as Newt lunged at me, attacking my lips with his. He walked us to his room, never breaking the kiss which made the task of opening his door difficult. At some point in this process I had lost my shirt and was currently working on taking Newt's off, breaking apart for only a second before we were on each other again. I spun us around and pushed him on the bed before crawling on top of him and kissing from his neck down to his hips. Quickly slipping off his jeans and boxers, I immediately grabbed a hold of his length and slid my tongue across the tip before taking him completely in my mouth. My own arousal impossibly hardened at the noises he was making and the way he was moaning my name. I bobbed my head up and down at and fast pace, only stopping to swirl my tongue around the leaking tip. "Tommy if you ahh don't stop I'm guna cum." I pulled and way with an obscene pop that made him shudder in pleasure. Licking my lips, I reached for his bedside table in search of lube. "In the drawer near the back." I smirked as I retrieved the bottle and coated one finger, hardly wasting any time before I circled his entrance. I slowly eased my finger in and moaned at how tight he was. Newt's face was scrunched up in at mix of pain and pleasure so I waited until he nodded to start slowly thrusting in and out of him. He visibly relaxed and arched his back so I added a second finger, curling them inside of him to find the bundle of nerves that would drive him crazy. I knew I found it when his back arched further and he let out a shout of pleasure. I made sure to continuously hit that spot as I added as third finger to the mix. When I thought he was ready I pulled out my fingers and he whined at the loss. I was about to start coating my length in lube when his hand shot out and gripped my wrist. "Let me." I was surprised but nodded with wide eyes. Newt took the bottle from me and after squeezing some on his hand he gripped me and began moving his hand up and down at a fast pace. I threw my head back and let out a low moan as he worked, bucking my hips repeatedly. I growled and pushed him back on the bed and lined myself up with his entrance, looking into his lust blown eyes as I pushed in. At first he face was twisted in pain, but soon enough he was begging me to move. I pulled out until just the tip remained and then slammed back into him, not caring in the slightest about being gentle. I did this a few more times before just fucking him as hard and fast as I could. Newt's head was thrown back with his eyes shut tight, moaning loudly and repeatedly as I slammed inside of him. "Tommy I'm guna...oh god!" Newt came with a shout and moaned out my name one more time, sending me over the edge as I came inside him. I collapsed beside him and gently pulled out before wrapping my arms around him. "Please tell me you believe me, Tommy." I looked at him and smiled. "I do." With that I kissed his forehead softly and we talked aimlessly. He's going to be the death of me I swear.