16/6/1996

I was startled and shock. Blood everywhere. I couldn't talk. I couldn't walk. And i ..couldn't do anything. Two dead bodies in front of me were full of blood. And I really knew them. It's my grandma. My grandpa.
"Arghhhhhh!!!"
I heard somebody's screamin'. I ran so fast to my parents room. It's my mom's voice. I knew it! When I arrived there,she was already fell of from her wheelchair. Trying to survive from a person. Yes,the murderer!
" Mom.. "
I called her by whispering to her to avoid the murderer. She was crying I guess when I saw her red eyes. I was about to go close to her when she shouted.
" RUN!!!!!"
Then there's a man with a knives in his hand looked at me with his scary eyes. Only eyes because he's wearing a mask. My adrenaline were so high. I was shuttering. My heart beatin' so hard. He started to catch me and i ..
I ran out from the house and started to shouting
" HELP ME !!!! "
At my back,he was trying to catch me with his knives. Really sharp knives.
Oh my god,please help me! Then i heard he shouted,
" I'LL KILL YOU!!!! "
I'm running so fast till..
I fell because of a wooden. Fuck,fuck,fuck!! This is my worst nightmare!
He stop running and grabbed my left leg when I tried to escape.
" No,no,no help me please!!! Please don't kill me!! Please! "

" HAHAHHA YOU SON OF A BITCH ! YOU AND THEM WERE ALL SUCKS!"

" What are you talking about?! My mom not a bitch! You're asshole! Fucking shit! You killed my family! Where's my father? Where is he?!!"

I bravely shouted to him.

" FATHER?OH HE'S DEAD."

"What? Nooo!!! You lied! Liar! Liar!"

Then he stop grabbing my leg in a jungle and tied me at a tree. My body was all hurts. He started to sit on the ground and looking at me with his scary eyes. And watching me crying so much.

" I want my family back! You idiot! Go die! Loser! You're not a human! Heaven will not accept you! "

Dushh! I got slapped very hard. Ugh, I think I hurt my mouth.
Then he started to take off his mask..