Prologue

So, it's been 10 years. Huh, Menma? A boy thought who was staring at the view where his childhood friend, Menma, finally rest-in-peace.

That boy was Jinta a.k.a Jintan, a college student. And of course, the leader of 'Super Peace Busters' but, could they be still the 'Super Peace Busters' without Meiko a.k.a Menma?

It was hard for him to tell his feelings, but he has to move on. It was in the past. It can never be back. Along with his friends; Anaru, Yukiatsu, Tsuruko, and Poppo. Who also knows how he felt.

Jintan was holding a paper, just a piece of paper with a writing of his dear friend Menma.

Dear Jintan, I want to marry you as a type of 'I Love You'

Jintan loved Menma, but it was too late. But when Menma finally rest in peace, he started to move on and pf course, he cannot forget his childhood friend.

"Jintan?" A girl who was behind Jintan, who asked with a serious look and concern voice. She was Anju a.k.a Anaru.

Anaru, who was been jealous of Menma because Jintan loved her. And she was the one who asked that question. But then, she regret about it, he doesn't care about Jintan anymore because she cooperated with the to let Menma rest in peace, so that, Jintan will get over of her. That was part of her selfish attitude.

"Ne, Jintan. I guess we should get going, the class starts an hour." Anaru said, handing him a hand to stand up. She managed to tell Menma about her feelings for Jintan, she write her a letter of her love for Jintan, and that would be never change. Ne, Menma. I hope we could see you again.

"Yeah, I think you're right. Let's go." Jintan smiled at her and hold her hand while heading back.

After they continue heading to the school, they stopped at their secret base, where they stayed when they were children back then. And of course, Poppo was the one who stay in there while he is here in Japan. "Hey, if it isn't these two lovebirds!"

The two heard Poppo said, as they smiled at him and stay for a while. Poppo was a close friend to Jintan, he always admire him, he always supports him. But, in the past, Poppo had a dark secret. He didn't tell everyone that he saw how Menma slide, he was scared, he could've save her. But still, he is scared. Menma, we miss you already.

"Hey, Poppo. I never knew you were stopping by." Jintan said as he giving Poppo a 'bro' hug.

"Of course, I am. How could I forgot when Menma finally rest in peace?" Poppo said, as he was finally get over abour his dark secret about Menma. "Oh! How about let's have a barbeque party later? Oh, Let's invite the couple."

"Of course, and when did you ever forgot the couple?" Anaru asked as she smirks at him.

"Idiot. Of course, never. Besides, I'll call them later." Poppo said as he answered Anaru's question.

"So, let's see each other later. Me and Anaru still have a class." Jintan said as he wrapped his arm to Anaru. "Bye, Poppo!"

"Bye! Let's see each other later! Also! Don't forget your letter!" Poppo said while smiling and waving at them.

"Bye! And don't forget to call Yukiatsu and Tsuruko!" Anaru said as she walk away with Jintan.

Poppo looked the lovebirds as they walking togeter, holding-hands. Poppo smiled at them, and grabbed his phone and contact Yukiatsu.

Yukiatsu, who fell in love with Menma. He and Anaru always understands each other, but one day, he planned that Anaru should asked Jintan to tell his feelings to Menma. He also confess his feelings form Menma. But when Menma finally rest in peace, he finally move on. But days later after her disappearance, Yukiatsu started to fall in love again, but to another person who really loved him since they were young. "Hey, Poppo! It's been a long time since you last time called me. Besides, why did you call me?"

"Ne, Yukiatsu. Come here later at 6:00, let's have a BBQ party!" Poppo said happily while inviting Yukiatsu.

"Sure. After working here in the office." Yukiatsu answered.

"Oh! And bring Tsuruko and Yutsuro with you. Also, don't forget your letter!" Poppo snapped his finger and told Yukiatsu to bring his wife and son and also the letter. This day would be always memorable, isn't it? Huh, Menma?

Tsuruko, Yukiatsu's wife. She loved Yukiatsu since they were kids, but Yukiatsu loved Menma. She was never been jealous to Menma but Anaru. She was jealous of Anaru because she can understand Yukiatsu at his problem. Tsuruko regret to not telling the others of Yukiatsu and Anaru's plan to force Jintan tell his feelings. She could've have stop them but she can't. Being beside Yukiatsu is enough for her, because she loves him. After Menma's disappearance, she tried to be herself first, and try to move on and now, she is married to him.

Yutsuro, Yukiatsu's and Tsuruko's son. He is still 5 years old. He just looked like his father but he had his mother's eyes. Yutsuro's personality is same as Tsuruko but her appearance is like Yukiatsu. He might be young but he's a smart kid.

"Sure. I'll tell them later when I got home. Yutsuro would be happy to know that his Uncle Poppo is home." Yukiatsu asked.

"Haha! Of course, Yutsuro miss his 'Great Uncle Poppo'." Poppo said as he was very proud to himself. "I really miss Yutsuro already~! Please bring Yutsuro, please bring Yutsuro~!"

Yukiatsu laughed a bit. "Yeah, i will. I guess I should hang up. My boss is here."

He lied to Poppo that his boss is here just to contact his wife immediately. Yukiatsu hang up the phone, and contact his wife, Tsuruko. "Yes, Anata?"

"Ne, Tsuruko. Poppo invited us to a BBQ party. He called me earlier." Yukiatsu said.

"Poppo got home? That was very nice of him. He never forget that Menma's 10th anniversary of her disappearance."  Tsuruko said. Also remembering that is was Menma's anniversary.

"Yeah, he got home. And also, he misses Yutsuro a lot. How come he misses Yutsuro more instead of us?" Tsuruko giggled, knowing that Yukiatsu was mumbling about Poppo misses their son instead of them.

"Learn to understand, Anata. Maybe Poppo resembles Yutsuro to you when you were still a kid." Tsuruko told him.

"Yes, Ma'am." Yukiatsu said jokingly. "By the way, how's Yutsuro there?"

"He's fine. He is sleeping." Tsuruko said as she looked at her son sleeping quietly.

"I pick you two later and then, let's buy something for the BBQ party." Yukiatsu said.

"Hai. Now, you need to go back to work or else your boss might scold you." Tsuruko told him.

"Yes, Ma'am." He said again jokingly. "Ne, Tsuruko."

"What is it, Anata?" Tsuruko asked worriedly this time.

"Daisuki." Yukiatsu told her lovingly.

"Daisuki." Tsuruko replied him.