Chapter 20

This chapter contain 18+ scene. Warning!

about 5 months later

Mi Young recovered and was healthy and happy with Yoongi. They were still living in the same apartment together although Yoongi's apartment was repaired.

"Hey baby. Have you thought about the future?" Yoongi asked out of the blue while they were cuddling on the couch.

Mi Young shook her head, "I only thought about being yours till the end." Yoongi flashed his famous gummy smile and kissed her hair.

He then slowly moved down to her lips. He crashed his lips on hers. Mi Young wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Yoongi's hands were wrapped around her waist.

Due to the lack of oxygen, they pulled away from each other. Yoongi licked his lips, "I've haven't tasted your lips for ages. And now I want to taste you."

Mi Young blushed profusely. Yoongi didn't wait no more and carried her bridal style to her bedroom.

He put her down on her bed. And hovered on top of her.

"I promise you'll have a good time baby." He then crashed his lips on hers, slowly reaching under her shirt.

Not long after, they were both naked. Yoongi was already craving for Mi Young after seeing her body. Without wasting any time, Yoongi grabbed her waist, pressed her on the bed and inserted into her.

Mi Young felt pain, like a jolt of electricity went through her body. She then moaned in pleasure as Yoongi accelerated.

Yoongi let out deep, sexy moans making her more excited.

"Y-You're s-so tight!"

Mi Young wrapped her legs around Yoongi. They both reached their climax in no time. They both laid on bed and panted.

"I gave it to you." Mi Young muttered.

Yoongi suddenly pulled her and went on top of her. "Seeing your body makes me want you more." He said in his deep, husky voice.

Mi Young bit her lip seductively and took his full member inside her mouth. Yoongi was taken aback by her actions but soon was moaning with pleasure.

"I-I'm c-coming!"

Soon, white-sticky cum was dripping out of Mi Young's mouth.

"I love your taste."

"Now I'm going to make you the luckiest girl in the world."

"Sure daddy."

"My member is throbbing right now. Now baby girl, let's go for a couple or more rounds."

( I'll leave the rest to your imagination alright ;) And I apologise because I'm bad at writing smut scenes. )

Meanwhile, Jieun was trying to get in touch with Mi Young. Mi Young changed her phone number and eventually avoided seeing Jieun.

Jieun wanted to apologise to Mi Young. She regretted her every actions and really wanted to be best friends with Mi Young again.

She asked Taehyung but Taehyung responded to her coldly.

"You think she's going to be best friends with you again? Psh. You're thinking too much."

On the other hand, Taehyung was living a happy life, with fangirls chasing him around. He composed a song named 'Hold Me Tight' and shared it on the Internet, gaining much popularity all over the world.

He was now a famous artist under Big Hit Entertainment. But he still spent time with Yoongi and Mi Young.

"Yoongi?"

"Hm?"

"You arrogant jerk."

"So you don't like me?"

"I don't like you, I love you."

____________________________________________

Hey, it's authornim. I appreciate your votes and support. So, this might be the end of this story? I guess. Maybe I'll add some special chapters or an epilogue.

CRAPPY ENDING !!!

Thanks! Gamsahamida~ Arigato!

A R M Y ♡