Re-united

Many years later had passed, and Error still knew of the multiverse.
He knew lots, and yet even a bit more about it.
The skeleton was spending his time in the Anti-void. Ever since he had to leave Ink, (as in, many years ago) he'd been in the Anti-void. It wasn't... fun, but it wasn't that bad. Error would of course get lonely, and sometimes that made him go a little insane. But he tried to control himself. He thought nobody would ever notice him. He'd thought he'd only have himself forever now.
In other words, he's completely forgotten about Ink.
Error was in despair, however, and he didn't like being by himself in empty huge places. It was scary, but since it'd been for a few years, he's gotten used to it.
But still... he's lost himself. The skeleton's become more corrupted, not in an error or virus way... Mentally. He's become more corrupted and even insane. He's alone, driven mad in the Anti-void... a place where unwanted or useless AUs get thrown into sometimes. And since everyone around him in his universe was dead, it was only he who was sent into the Anti-void.
That's went it had hit him.
If I'm here... then I'll bring some AUs with me.
What he meant was, he'd capture the other Sans-es from different AUs. He'd use their soul as a puppet and make them do things that HE wanted. It'd normally be awful and give a once-nice person some guilt put on their shoulders, but Error was satisfied. Now, he had Underswap Sans with him and Underfresh Sans, too. They both went by Blueberry and Fresh, though.. eh. It'd be easier just calling them those names, he'd guess.
However... something wasn't right.
Error always felt a surge of sorrow well up inside him. (Well, not really inside because he's a skeleton and has no skin or stomach, but y'know the expression.) He'd ignore it, but sometimes still wondered what it was for. Sometimes, Blueberry would take notice. He'd ask the glitchy skeleton if he was alright, and Error would simply send him away without reassuring.
But it only got worse and worse.
"Error, are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Go away."
"Error, broseph, broski, you feelin' all rad?"
"Leave me alone."
"Error, you're really worrying-"
"I SAID JUST GO AWAY!"
Time passed on, and things between the three got more tense due to Error's frustration and anger. Blueberry tried to cheer him up sometimes with tacos, and Fresh would... well, nothing, hah. Error normally looked into the white distance of the void, wanting to be left alone. He'd gotten more mad and a little more insane, but he still tried to control it. He tried not to hurt Blueberry or Fresh... he didn't want to hurt anyone now. This.. feeling inside of him, it prevented him from inflicting pain on others. Error hated this feeling, though. He didn't want to be feeling sad or lonely or... whatever.
Until one day.
Blueberry walked up to Error, gently tugging on his sweater. "Error," he murmured. "I think.. I think I heard something. Someone. I dunno who, but.."
Error looked at him, confused. Who would just join the Anti-void randomly..?
He shrugged, getting up. "Might as well look further, then." Blueberry followed behind him and the two investigated around the place, peering around corners and all. Suddenly, when they peered around another corner, they saw something pixel-looking close up quickly. Error held his breath, Blueberry gasping very quietly and lightly. "Be very, very quiet.." Error whispered. Blueberry nodded, but they both continued going around the corner. Under a heartbeat, Blueberry thumped against the hard ground, yelling, "ERROR! LOOK OUT!"
Error whipped around, taking two quick steps back. Then, before his eyes and to utter surprise, he saw..
Ink.
The skeleton was panting, as if he's spent forever looking for Error. He smiled a little at him, blinking. "H-.. hiya," he giggled. Error narrowed his eyes, but then smirked. "Still smaller than me, huh?" Ink blew a raspberry to him. "What are you doing here, anyway?.."
Ink looked down, burying his face in his scarf shyly. "Heh.. h-honestly, I.." he stumbled on every word that came out of his mouth. "You.. I... I worried about you. A lot. I missed you, Error. I had to come and find you.."
Error gazed at Ink, and his gaze trailed over to Blueberry, who took the note of leaving them alone and left the room. Error finally realized the emotion that's been devouring him for so long now.. He missed Ink, too! It'd been forever since they'd seen each other, and.. Error had forgotten about him. But seeing him now, the skeleton had remembered every moment they shared when much younger. Holding each other close under the stars, drawing together, adventuring through Ink's universe and all.. All those had become forgotten memories for so long. But now, the two skeletons had re-united. It felt nice.
Ink hesitated a little, blinking. He turned around, glancing at Error. "I-if you want me to leave, Error, I can-"
Error grabbed his hand quickly. "No," he refused. Ink turned back to face him directly. "I missed you, too." They gazed at each other, and Ink's eyes filled with crystal-rainbow tears. He hugged him tightly, smiling but sobbing softly into his hoodie. Error didn't care about the stain of tears, eh. He was just happy to have Ink again.
"Still so emotional, too," he teased, chuckling. "Shut up.." Ink sniffled, chuckling too. After a while, they'd both settled down. "I missed you so much, Error.." Ink would say, and Error would respond with, "I know, and I missed you too."
It was relaxing, and the two had spent all their time together. Drawing, jumping from universe to universe, cuddling even... it felt nice.
They once had a meaningful conversation, and Ink responded with something that had hit Error.
"If I wasn't a real friend, I'd have not came back. However, you didn't come back for me, but you're still a true friend. But I'd be a traitor because I made that promise years ago that I still have to keep... and that's the promise that I won't leave you behind, Error. Someone like me... doesn't or wouldn't do that. I'd be your friend, lover, anything... anything in a positive relationship or bond with you. When we fight, we'll fight not as enemies, but as friends... or more, if it goes that far."
And all the glitched skeleton had responded with was, "Wise.. I'll do the same for you."
Yet, day after day, feelings would get stronger towards Ink. Error tried to ignore them, but he couldn't. He finally realized that he had feelings for his old friend.. knowing the mushy moments they shared, obviously something was bound to happen.
Error was just afraid of being wrong, so he refused to confess.