Chapter 3

Before leaving the Great Hall to talk to my father, the Hogwarts song was played.

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot."

Immediately after leaving the Great Hall, I headed straight to my father's office where he was already waiting.

"Father, I can't be in Gryffindor! I have to be in Slytherin! Please talk to Papa about switching me into Slytherin!" I yelled already feeling the angry tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Stella, you'll be better off staying in Gryffindor!" Father told me.

"No! You are going to go and talk to Papa whether you like it or not!" I yelled looking around for something to throw or break.

"Come here Stella." Father said with his arms stretched out.

I moved close to him as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him.

"I only want what's best for you and being in Gryffindor is the only way I know you are safe. But I will go and speak to Dumbledore about putting you into Slytherin." Father told me.

"Thank you father." I said.

"I better take you to your common room." Father said and I followed him as he showed me the way to the Gryffindor common room.

Severus' P.O.V.

After taking Stella to the Gryffindor common room, I headed immediately to Dumbledore's office.

"Lemon drop." I said and the gargoyles started moving.

"Enter." Dumbledore said and I entered immediately.

"Ahh Severus, what brings you here?" Dumbledore asked.

"It's about Stella being put in Gryffindor." I said.

"Severus, we've talked about this. You and I both know that this is safer for her than being in Slytherin. This will help her with what she is to find out in the future."

"I know, but she came to talk to me in my office. She was so upset, she almost lost her temper. I hate seeing her so upset."

"Yes Severus, but this will also help her to control her temper." Dumbledore said.

"I guess you are right." I said before leaving his office.