Paris

Brooke's POV

I soon arrived to Paris and Brett's tour bus was waiting there all alone. I got out of my truck and walked over to the bus. I raised my hand to nock and the door flew and hit me in the nose. My nose started to bleed.

"I am so sorry," Brett said, "come inside and I will send someone out to get your stuff."

"Okay" I said.

I walked in and was shocked by all the good looking and new things. I stood there while two men rushed out to my truck and started to get my stuff. Meanwhile Brett got a towel and started to dab my nose clean.

"You feel better ohh man I feel so stupid" Brett said.

"Ya it's alright and don't feel stupid we have a show to go to" I said excitedly.

Brett shouted with hurry "Okay let's go we have a show y'all".

The men who started to get my stuff from the truck and put it in the back of the bus. They finally finished and climbed aboard. We took off and talked about what we were going to do. We decided he would bring me on stage for the song Beat of The Music and Mean To Mean, a duet. Other than that I would do nothing else but take it easy.

When we got there I got out and Brett shouted "You can't wear that come back here and I will get you a shirt."

"Okay I am coming" I shouted back.

When I stepped back into the bus Bret was standing there with one of his t shirts that matched his he was were and gave it to me. I took it and went to change. I got back and laid my clothes on the seat and Brett got a picture of me and him together wearing the same shirt. This time Brett and I got off the bus with the band to go set up.

When we finally finished people started to show up but the show was not to start until an other hour. But Brett and I took pictures with them till to many were there and we left. We got back stage and I sat down next to Brett and saw that I got 2 missed called and a text from Daniel.

Daniel: What? Were are u? Why?

I just ignored him and talked to Brett till show time. When it was time Thomas Rhett was the opening star. Thomas sang T Shirt. Now it was time, Brett went out on stage and waited till he called my name.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please meet Brooke Michaels" Brett said load and clear. They handed me a mic and walked out onstage. I walked out and they screamed just like I was famous or something.  I said hi and the music started playing.

We sang "I just met you a double hours ago, my last night in town hey wouldn't you know I get hooked on a girl with blue diamond eyes down here in Mexico." He was looking right at me as he continued to sing. "Now your walking up asking me to dance smiling that smile reaching out that hand" he sang as he reached out to me and I took it. " You got that soul and you know how to use it, you put your hand on my hip cause you know that I loose it. You got my heart racing like there's nothing to it falling in love to the beat of the music. We continued to sing and soon the song was over meanwhile they screamed even more as I left stage. I hand my mic away and watched Brett sing one more song till it was Thomas's turn.

When Brett was done he walked off stage and grabbed me by the arm and took me to his dressing room. I walked in and he shut the door.

"Brooke I know I just met you a could of hours ago, my last night in town, hey, wouldn't you know I get hooked on a girl with blue diamond eyes, Brett sang to me then said, "will you go out with me?"

I stood there shocked , I managed to say yes and he hugged me and then kissed me too. I kissed and hugged back and he said thank you. I just said no thank you and we hugged some more. Someone nocked on the door and he kissed me and ran to the door. He opened it and a man said it 5 minutes till his turn he said okay and shut the door. He walked over to grab his jacket am I stopped him and kissed him too. He stood there and we walked out hand in hand. We were handed two mics and headed on stage for one more song, Mean to Me.

When we were done we went back stage for some meet and great. I remember  when I was handing out there waiting for Brett to come get me. Soon Brett got to the person who he gave his jacket too. He signed the jacket gave some pictures and soon we were done.

We left to go to the bus and I went to were they put my stuff and I grabbed sweatpants and a tang top. I changed and went to lay on the sofa when Brett told me to sleep on the bed and he slept on the couch. I layer there thinking about what Bret and I was going to do. I loved him so much and apparently he loved me too. He was for sure the love of my life.

Hope you like it guys I never read of wrote a relationship books but Fault in Our Stars soo hold in there please.

Please vote and comment I really want to hear what y'all have to say. Please and thank you. I thank Kenna ChaseRices_BabyGirl  for all the inspiration for this.

Love Lyn