I Am The Hot New Guy But The Only Friend I Have Is The School Geek!(Chp-3)

Hey !!

When I said, the twists come later......

I was actually joking!!

And even though I made the last as obvious as I could, only one of ya'll guessed it!!

But I love all of you and thx soo much for reading and liking the crap I write.

And when I say you guys really make my day with your comments, I mean it.

It makes me happier than almost anything.

Its so special to feel liked and needed.

Okay now I sound like a really bad Shakespeare.

But I really mean and thx!!

And hope ya'll like this one!

I Am The Hot New Guy But The Only Friend I Have Is The School Geek!(Chp-3)

**Recap**

I looked up, unable to look at the sky any more and there was a girl, leaning on the rail too.

Ah hell no!!

*********************************************************************

Oh come on.

I mean really, what did I do?

Oh God why do you hate me so much that you have to make me a neighbour with.....

Jessica Clive?!

I just stood there like an utter moron looking at Jessica my face a mask of shock.

When I got my senses back, I just turned around and practically fled to my room.

Its not that surprising I mean Jessica's parents are like the richest, she should be having the best.

I think I'll just move or go to New-

RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG.

Who the hell would come now?

I got up and walked to my white door and threw it open, without bothering to look through the peep-hole.

And there stood Jessica in all her glory......

Jessica's POV

Oooh, that hot guy who knocked me down lives opposite me.

Living here means, he's rich.

Hmmm...

He's forgiven!

I think I'll pay him a little neighbourly visit.

I walked into my closet and looked for something light and sexy.

Aha!

I picked the pink tube top that had a plunging neck-line and a ripped back(lines of shredded cloth, like bars on a window).

A short mini and my pink stiletoes next.

Done!I thought surveying myself in the mirror.

I left my blonde hair down and walked over to his apartment, an extra swing in my hips.

I rang the bell after putting on my 1000 watt smile.

Come on open the doo-

Ooh lalala...

That is piece of eye-candy!

Messed up black hair, jeans resting low on his hips, unbuttoned shirt and an 8 pack.

Hot,hot,hot,hot

"Hello."I purred in a seductive purr.

"Uh hi."he said a little nervous and cautious.....?