Fights

Peter felt soooo bad. He had gotten into a fight with Sam this morning because he was going to hang out with Harry today. He had just thought that Sam was being jealous, and that's exactly what he told him. He had watched Sam stomp his way up the stairs, and he heard him slam the door to their room behind him. He left anyways because he though he'd get over it, but when he came home and heard Sam crying while he was talking to someone on the phone he knew that was the wrong thing to do. "I know Ava" I heard him say " but he forgot our anniversary, left to go hangout with Harry, and he didn't even text or call to make sure I was ok. I think I deserve to be crying. I felt my heartbreaking. I had completely forgotten, and I made Sam cry. I opened the door to our room "I'll call you back later. He's back" he said to Ava, and hung up. I watched him turn his back towards me. "I'm so sorry" I said, but he didn't say anything back. I dint know what to do my baby was crying because of me, and there was nothing I could do. I laid beside him and put my hand around his waist. "I'm sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you" I told him peppering his neck with kisses. "Promise" he whispered turning his head to look at me with tears in his beautiful blue eyes. "I promise" I said kissing him softly. I smiled a little as he turned over and snuggled into my chest. I'd make it up to him one day I just don't know when.