The Girl That He Imprinted On

Chapter Ten

David invited his friend Brandon over for dinner. And I knew exactly why he did. He wanted to know what I was hiding. But I need to know for sure he can handle it. David is a werewolf, he is so in love with me he can't even smell it off me. I smelled if right away. Just the fact that I was so rude I never even shoke it.

when I was in the dining room cleaning I could hear them out front. See them out front staring back at the house acting like I didn't know. This is not the world I wanted to be brought into. But the saying goes 'Shit happens'.

David comes back into my house and helped me clean the rest of the house.

"So?" I asked placing the dishes in the sink, taking a deep breathe then turned to face him. I leaned against the sink, crossing my arms against my chest.

"What was the real reason you invited Brandon over?" I don't know why I asked him but it just came out.

"What do you mean?"

"Out of everyone. Even your family. He is the only one you bring."

"Um, is that weird?" I just shrugged my shoulders.

"What power does he have?"

It was an awkward moment of silence. David never answered me.

"Can't you just ask me instead of having someone spying on me?" He was still quiet.

"Please leave my house." I sighed walking pass him. I make it to my front door opening it and waved him out.

He walks up to me and tries to grab me. Little did he know I was too quick for him. I pushed him out my door. I heard him turn into his wolf form and ran off. I was scared, but more terrified if he bites me sooner or later.

He will figure it out, but for now I'm keeping it cool.