•○•○• Chapter 7 Continue •○•○•

*The dream*

"I have to keep going, I can't stop now they'll catch us if we stop". I heard James thoughts though our mind link. James held me in his arms as we kept running.

"James? I can run for a bit... I know your tired we been on the run for hours now."

"No, I can't let them take you and our baby! I can't and I won't! " he said in a angry whisper.

I kept my mouth shut, I know he worried about losing me. I can barely last a day without him, with the terrible feeling of sadness, and bitter loneliness.

I snuggled closer to him so I wouldn't fall. I know he wouldn't drop me even when theres a lot going on. The weather cold and its dark outside as James carries me in his arms and we pass by the trees.

"Just a few more hours baby, and we'll stop. I know your tired and hungry"

I been staying up just in case if we got attack by the attackers, I would need to help James fight them off.

*Mind link ( One of the guys powers)*

~I know your there Elizabeth, you can't ignore me. I will take you from James, he will pay for what he done. I love you and will have you with me. ~

~ You will NOT have me or my child, James did nothing. I'm his mate not yours. You sick ass bastered. I don't love you and never will!!!~

~That's what you think darling but you unmated even though he change you, and your one of them and bearing one of those sick creatures child. Your still mine I'll get over the fact that your one. You'll love me even if I have to force you to~

~NOOOOOOO, YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ME!!!~ I shouted in my sleep causing James to worry and ask me whats wrong.

I woke up shaking and James hugging me, telling me its okay. That he's here no one going to take me.

"Shh...it's okay baby calm down, it was just a dream"

I stayed in his arms, shacking and crying. I don't want him to let go of me. I felt safe in his arms like he would let no one hurt me.

I been in the hospital for a week now and they said I'm able to go home now. My home now is with James. He bought me some clothes to wear and we sign all the papers to dismiss me. And we were off to my new home.

"How are you feeling angel?" James asked trying to break the silence in the car.

"I'm feeling better" I said with a small smile than looked back out the window. Watching the trees pass fast behind us.

I soon got out of my day dream when I noticed the car stop. James help me out of the car scince I'm still kinda sore from the accident. I looked up and seen a big castle like house. It was beautiful, it's was white and had a big beautiful garden and a pound near it. I think I'm going to like it here.

James walked me to my room as we passed many halls. We stop at a dark brown door.

"This is my room and you'll be staying with me. All mated couples stay together since we can't sleep alone, we feel empty" James said to me.

And I nodded.

He opened the door to a big room. With light blue wells and a King size bed that had a black and red covered blanket. There was another door to the left side and he said it was a restroom and the other door to the far right was the walk in closet.

I went and looked at the walk in closet it was huge like another room. On the left side was all his clothes and than on the right side was clothes that were beautiful, clothes I never had before and they were my sizes and there was a shelf that had gorgeous slip on shoes and heels etc. That were also my size and other accessories for the clothes. There was a chair in the middle with a note and had bags near it.

" I hope you liked the stuff I got you princess, I had my sister come and help me pick the stuff that I thought you would like. I knew you need some stuff when you live here.

~ Love James ♡ "

I sat down and looked though the bags, there was a curling iron and a flat iron and blow dryer in one of the bags, than a lot of makeup in the other bags.

I didn't noticed James standing at the doorway of the walk in closet and he walked closer to me and seen I was happy. He told me that he hoped I liked it here and that they'll be serving dinner an hour from now and that his parents are excited to met me. I said thank you to him and gave him a kiss.

I went and took a shower taking the bags with me to the restroom and taking out the stuff I would use, I went and took a warm shower and after a 20 minutes shower of thinking etc, I got out and turned on the flat iron and a towel around me and went out the restroom and seen James sleeping soundly on the bed, I walked quietly to the walk in closet trying not to wake him, knowing he been tired. I pulled out a red crop top shirt and black shorts that had holes and black slip on shoes. And went to the restroom and blowed dryed my hair and straighten it and put on some foundation and powered and some light eye shadow and mascara and eyeliner. And I walked out the restroom just in time for dinner I walked to the bed and woke up James that it was time for dinner. And also time to met his parents.

I hoped you guys liked this chapter, Don't forget to

LIKE

COMMENT AND LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK I would love to hear from you!!! ♡ thank you guys for reading!