Dally x Reader Part 2

It has been four months since you met Dallas Winston and you had a major crush on him. Heck you were even in love with him, but you knew that he would never love anyone. You sigh as you get ready for a party that Dally invited you at Buck's. You put on a dress that was short but not too short, which is very unlikely of you. You put your hair up in a bun so that it is out of your face when you dance.

Your mother knocks at your door "(Y/n), honey, your boyfriend is here."she says. "Mom, he is not my boyfriend." you complain. She laughs at your behavior. You walk out of your room and ask her, "Do I look okay?" "Honey, you look amazing. Dally won't be able to keep his eyes off of you." she replies smiling. You blush at her comment and walk to where Dally was waiting. As he lights a cancer stick he says "Hey (Y/n) are you re---. " he stops, looking at you like you were the most beautiful person in the world. "(Y-y/n...) you look really beautiful." . he finally says. "Thank you Dally." you say blushing. "Alright you two time for you to head out. Do not touch my daughter in any inappropriate way" your mom says making a list of the procedures that Dally must follow. "Mom." you interupt but she doesn't seem to listen and continues. "Leave that for when you both marry," "Mom" you try again, still ignores you. "I am going to want grandchildren, but not just yet..." "Mom!" you scold and she finally stops ranting, "Could you not make it sound like we are a couple." you say. "Oh I don't mind (Y/n), I like being called your boyfriend." Dally says making you blush.

Your mother chuckles at his comment, "Anyway, you should both go before it gets any later." she urges. "(Y/n!)." she calls, "Got that switchblade?" "You betcha." you reply. As you walk out, you feel Dally's eyes stare at your behind. "Dallas Winston I swear if you are staring at my butt, I suggest you take your eyes offa there before I slap you." "Hey I thought something fell." Dally says as an excuse "Um hum." He chuckles at you. "Well it's hard not to stare, you look incredibly hot." he says making you red. "T-thank you Dally." you stammer. He smirks at your color and the two of you continue walking.

When the two of you reach the Nightly Double, your are greeted by the sound of upbeat music. You see some couples dancing, others talking and drinking and others are going overboard with their make out sessions. You look away towards Dally. "So... what are we gonna do?" you ask. "Do you want to dance?" he asks. "I've never been much of a dancer. Well I don't really know how to dance." you say. "I'll teach you (Y/n), besides how bad can you be really?" he says. Well... you weren't that bad at it. You were a quick learner so it was not a surprise. You would trip up a little but Dally would always catch you before you fell. The two of you danced to fast songs for a long time before you took a break. "Imma go to the restroom, I'll be back soon." he says. "Okay." you say half disappointed. Is he tired of me? Oh God what did I do wrong? you think to yourself. You wait for about five minutes until a slow song came on. You feel someone hug you from behind and turn to see Dallas there. You look away timidly. "(Y/n), this will be our song." he whispers to you softly.

"It describes exactly what I have been feeling since the day I met you." he murmurs. "I don't ever want to lose you, I need you (Y/n)." You look up at him in disbelief that he is sober but he is, and by the looks of it he means everything he is saying. "Dallas? Do you mean this? I mean I never thought you would love any one." you say looking up at him. "I mean everything I said." he says leaning in to kiss you. It takes you a couple seconds to register what is going on then you kiss him back. The two of you pull apart only for air. He presses his forehead against yours then whispers, "I love you (Y/n). I really really love you." "I love you too Dally."