The Apple Doesn't Fall Too Far...

"Tanner! Tanner! What do you think of your Dads sexual orientation?"

Tanner sneered. He hates two things:

-Paps.

-Gay people.

"I think it's disgusting! Now get the fuck away from me." Tanner pushed his way through the paps into his house. He was passing the door to the living room when he heard arguing.

"I can't do this anymore Harry!"

Tanner got closer, he's never heard this fight before.

"Louis, baby, please." Tanner's dad pleaded.

"Our son fucking hates us, and he isn't okay with our marriage and I can't do it anymore!"

Harry whimpered desperately, "Please, you can't. He's just like you! I survived it from you! Can't handle yourself?"

"I can't believe you keep bringing that up! I was scared okay! I explained everything, drop it!" Louis shouted.

"I can't fucking drop it! He's another you and I don't think I can survive it again, especially if you leave me!" Harry's voice cracked.

"I just can't Harry. You're stronger now."

"That's because your here." He practically sobbed, "I can't handle pain alone."

Tanner craned his neck to hear better. He hasn't have a clue what they're talking about.

"You won't cut baby, you promised me." Louis told him.

"You promised to stay with me. If you break yours I don't know if I can keep mine." Harry said softly.

Tanner choked on his own spit.

"Stop guilting me in to staying! I need to clear my mind. I can't keep living with my son, my own flesh and blood, and know he hates me."

"He looks like you, Louis. He is yours. I can't look at him without thinking of you. Stop only thinking about yourself for once Louis."

"Look Harry, I'm sorry, but I just can't. I have my stuff packed, and I'm staying at Niall's."

Tanner's eyes watered.

"No, please, don't leave."

Heartbreaking silence.

"Louis, I love you."

Tanner crept closer and peered in. He watched as his dad put his wedding band on the table by the living room door. "I'm sorry Hazza."

Harry's sobs hardened, and Louis closed his eyes.

"Daddy! Please." Tanner ran in crying. He hugged Louis tightly. "Y-you can't leave. I love you. I love both of you."

Louis choked a sob. He hasn't heard those words fall from Tanner's lips in four years.

Harry was hysterical.

"Please, you can't leave I need you. Please, Daddy stay. I didn't know I was- I'm sorry." Tanner let go of Louis and wiped his cheeks.

"Why T rex?" Louis asked using Tanner's nickname.

"I... I have a boyfriend... But the boys at school told me if I didn't stop being gay they'd beat it out of me..."

"This happened four years ago?"

"Yeah, Brycen and I have been together for four years."

"Brycen? Niall's son?" Harry asked.

Tanner nodded shyly, "I'm so sorry, I love you. I really do."

Harry kissed his head. "It's okay T-man."

Tanner groaned.

Harry reached over and grabbed Louis' wedding ring, "Are you staying with me?"

Louis guided Harry's hand his slipped the ring on. "I love you Harry, I'm sorry, I've fucked you over too many times."

Harry kissed Louis, "I love you, so it's fine."

"Gross, I don't want any PDA though."

Harry laughed, "Louis, Tanner is taller than you."

"Shut up, not everyone can be a wall."

Tanner backed up slowly.

"I want you to introduce Brycen to us." Louis smiled.

"You already know him."

"Not as your boyfriend." Harry smiled.

Tanner nodded.

"Night T-man!"

They heard Tanner's laugh bouncing down the hall.

Harry kissed Louis.

Their baby boy is back.

A/N

yay for cheesy ending.

is it bad I made myself cry?

vote and comment!
Remember comments are my best friends. Please comment.

muah
-larrywanks