Teh way of Team Crafted

■□■□■□■□Team Crafted's POV□■□■□■□■

We were going to Pax this year-well we didn't want to but we wanted to do it for the fans, and Team Storm.Ya ya we like team Storm, Team Storm consisted of three youtubers.xXJamiePlaysSuzzilexX,Maya oni Xp,TaylorplaysMinecraft, and the pun making leader LillytheHedgehog19, what are you giggling about?Your giggling about use guys liking 4 girls? Well O//O F-F-Fuck you!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Jason! I don't wanna go!"said Adam as we were leaving to the car.

"Sky were doning this for the fans now lets go"said Jason tugging Adam to the car.

Ty sighed, he started his car with the rest of the group in the car.

Mitch was in the front, Jerome was in the right car seat, Jason was in the left car seat, Quentin was in the middle of the two, Dakota was in the back with Martin and Jordan and Adam was in the trunk (XD I had to ).

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆¤Sky/Adam's POV¤◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Those jerks! They put me in the trunck! Out of all places they put me in the TRUNK D:<! I sighed, I pulled out my ipod and listened to a song,well more of a bunch of audio put together. Team Storms best moments, mostly it was the other 4 screaming at Lilly with her 'godly luck'.I remember that they were playing the hunger games when that was recorded.Lilly was missing dodging Jamie's arrows by just a pixel, then Lilly killed Jamie with her trustly ax in hand but she always used a sword which was confusing, Maya asked how many hearts she had left and she said half a heart, Maya and Taylor were laughing their a$$es off while Jamie was hardcore raging.They were like us in SO many was it was like they were our twin sisters.They had side friends they played with too.Shadow Slayer Sorceress or Sam, LolzKipz or Amy, DeputyUnicorn or Julia, and Clem-Clem or Victoria., they were a great group of galz tho I wonder why they split up 3 years ago? I was listening to their video audio till I heard the car stop, the trunk door opened and I got out of there.I stretched my back as we walked onto the plane, we saw 4 girls.One had short honey brown honey brown hair, another had medium length black hair,another had short blond hair, and lastly we all reconized her, she had long brunette hair with blue dyed tips at the bottom.We all soonly reconized them all, xXJamieplaysShuzzilexX, Maya oni Xp, TaylorPlaysMinecraft, and LillytheHedgehog19. Us guys mentally fanboyed as we sat in out plane seats, I turned on my ipod and fell asleep to the video audio.

NOTICE:TEAM STORM IS MADE UP NOT A REAL THING..YET!