Ch. 1 : Jack who?

Lainey's P.O.V.
_______________________

So my mom stopped by to see my little sister. I stayed in my room because I don't really want to see her. She is hateful and I can't stand her or her husband. His name is mike and I pity him so much. After they left I got my phone out and I take a video of me singing as a joke. It was a dare by one of my friends. I was home alone anyway so why not. I asked my best friend if I have to post it. Of course she said yes. I got on YouTube and posted it. Then on Twitter and vine and musically. I lied on my bed and stared at this picture of me and my sister. Shh was 5 in this picture. The amount she's grown is intense. I started to drift off into sleep.

When I woke up in the morning my phone was blown up. Twitter, Twitter, missed call form California...

Jonson's P.O.V.
_____________________

"Dude Jack come check her out," I said as I yelled for Gilinsky. "She's baller!"

"For real or are you just kidding and trying to do a smack cam," Jack said with a curious look on his face. Slowly he walked towards me.

"Haha but for real she's amazing dude," I called. He inched towards me. I played the video. It was our song. She was singing Distance by us.

"Call her" Jack said all pumped up. I found her number some how (shouldn't have posted it on Twitter) and called her, she didn't answer so I left a message saying that it's Jack and Jack, and that we would be in Indiana with in a matter of hours to pick her up.

Lainey's P.O.V.
_____________________

At first I didn't believe that it was them because it was just one of them, but sure enough it was. When they came to get me I was in the middle of 6th period honors art.

"Hello," asked Mrs. Callie, "why yes I do have her... Yes I will. Lainey you need you need to go to the office. Jack Jonson and Jack Gilinsky are here to get you."

"Jack who?" I asked myself. It might have been too loud because Mrs. Callie gave me a funny look. She walked up to me and told me to return my books first. I did as told and walked to the office and sure enough they were there.

Gilinsky's P.O.V.
_____________________

It was outrageous how beautiful she was. Shorts that almost show her butt, high top converse, and a... MagCon sweatshirt. She must be a fan of the new MagCon. When she put her bag down and turned around to sign papers there were all of our names. Every last on of them.

"Okay ready to go" I asked her not even realizing what I had said. She shook her head yes and we were off.

"Did you guys get my clothes," she asked.

"Yeah there in the trunk," Jonson said. "You will be staying with Matthew Espinosa. If you know who that is because we don't have anymore room in our temporary house. He was pretty excited to hear this. But watch out he's only a little crazy and loves to joke around so don't take anything seriously." I swear he never shuts up.

By the time we got on the plane Lainey had her headphones in. We got on the plane and it didn't seem like along time but we were in Cali by the time Lainey woke up. We got her stuff and took her to Matts. The second we got there I hopped out and started to get her stuff out for her. She pitched in a little. She stood there for a minute staring at Matt's house.

Matt's P.O.V.
_____________________

I rushed out to go help them get her stuff in. Lainey I think is her name. She stares at me in awe not even believing what is going on. I meet her piercing blue eyes. Her blonde hair flowing over her face in waves. We entered my house and she was still in awe. Once we had all of her stuff in her room the Jacks sped off. I gave her the house tour and told her she can get whatever she wants out of the fridge and cabinets as long as she doesn't eat everything. She giggled a little, we stared at each other. I moved in closer, so did she, I leaned in and she backed up.

"Matt I just meet you like 15-20 minutes ago, I'm sorry but let's wait... I'm sorry this is all new to me and I'm just not used to it." She said in a calm gentle voice. I wrapped her in a hug and it was a minute before she finally hugged me back. I took in her smell. I pulled back trying to keep it cool. The area below the equator was getting pretty warm if you know what I mean. I so hope she can't see.

"So what do you want for dinner," I asked her suddenly trying to keep her brain on something else. "We can have Chinese or pizza. What ever you want I just want you too feel at home."

"We can have Chinese food it's been awhile since I have had it," she said in a nice calm voice.

"Chinese it is then," I said smiling.