Hand TAKE IT

Canada put out his hand for Prussia to take Prussia didn't want to he shook his head no Canada screech at him and yelled "TAKE MY HAND!!" Prussia shook his head faster of the motion No Canada tried to grab him but Prussia dodged Prussia kicked Canada on the ground Canada turned back to normal Canada fell to the ground Prussia ran to him picked up his head and looked at him with a beam in his eye they hugged and beams of white can out Prussia's red eyes turned to hearts everything turned back for normal but Prussia new the truth of Canada that nothing will ever be normal to there relationship Canada will always go insane and he will always have to take those pills until the day comes a very special day the SECRET day of his .... No No he won't say it yet but the day will come and Canada will never know and he will never see that day coming the day... The normal day comes Canada is making dinner Prussia was watching TV and he though of the old days when he first met Canada then he though of the dream that Canada shot him... He though of the SECRET day Prussia couldn't get those things off his mind Canada loved to think about the time he say him all thanks to America if Canada didn't get up that day and saw Prussia there best moments would never happen no of them eVeR! But Canada doesn't want to think about that he likes to think of the happy moment when he did meet Prussia and there wedding and when they got Gracie for Gilbird that was awesome and when... He got kicked by Prussia when he yells at Prussia No No he can't think of that he has think think of happiness like There first date...